Chapter: 25

Serenity

I watch as my daughter trained every morning after returning back to us. She wasn't like this at all when she was younger. My poor baby girl how I wish I can do more to help you but this is your fight. I can only do so much to help. 

"Everything will be alright princess." I feel as Steven wraps his arms around me. I sigh as I lean in to his touch. 

"I just wish I could do more" I feel as he kisses my head as we both stare out the window and at our daughter. 

"There is still something we can do. She won't like it but he is the only one who can help her out the most." I turn to look at him and nod.

That's right I had totally forgotten about her mate. My child did wrong in pushing away her mate, when I had to fight my own fight the one who supported me the most was my mate. I have to find a way to break this memory spell she cast on her loved ones. 

"Can you call him?" 

"of course princess, I'll do that right away" I watch has he lets me go and heads over to his desk to reach for the phone. 

"Hello Alpha Zavier? Its former Alpha Evergreen...I wanted to inform you that I have some interesting information that you may want to have a look at....of course...I would also like to introduce you to someone...hmm...Alright then I will see you tomorrow." Steven hangs up the phone and looks at me with a smirk. 

"there all set. Now we just have to find some type of was to keep them in the same room for a while to get Emma to break the spell." He says happily but then frowns.

"whats wrong?" I ask as I move closer to him and sit on his lap. 

"I just realized that i am setting up my baby girl with the man that took her away from me" I roll my eyes and hug him. 

"you old baby, We have already gone through this once plus that is her mate. they have a family and she is not a little girl anymore." i tell him as he sighs. 

"I know but its like she is leaving me all over again, Emma will always be my little girl." He says as I see tears in the corner of his eyes. I laugh at the sight.

I can't believe that what use to be a strong and scary Alpha has become a soft and cuddly wolf pup. Things do change over time. 

*******

Emma

"Emy aren't you tired yet we have been at it all morning for the past week" My dear brother tells me as I once again swing at him as he dodges my hit. I could tell that he is getting tired by how slow he moved. 

"Whats wrong brother? Here I thought that my strong Alpha brother would be able to keep up with me." I do this to taunt him but I guess he catch what I'm trying to do. "I see you your doing sis" he says as he smirks at me. 

"I'm not falling for your trap Emy. You should no me better than anyone that I don't fall for things like that. Unlike you sis." As he finishes his sentence I feel my self being pulled to the ground the lifted up in the air as I am violently being swing'd around.

He saw that i got distracted and took a chance at a sneak attack. This boy.

"Errriccckkkk!!!!!!! Get me down now!" I scream as I close my eyes tightly.

"But it looks like you are having so much fun up there." I could hear him laugh as he enjoyed doing this.

"I'm going to kill you when I get down from here" I threaten him as I try to break free using my powers ,but it is so hard to concentrate.

"The only way you will be able to get down is if you tell me how much you love me and that I am the best Alpha you have ever met." he says as makes the vines move slower than they were.

I was already getting sick so I had to give in.

"you are the best Alpha I have met and I love you so much, so much that i would die for you. there happy?"

the vines stop and now I am hanging upside down. My world was spinning like crazy.

"very" Just a he holds his hand out to me to reach a loud growl came from behind my brother.

"Whats going on here? Alpha Evergreen is there a reason why she is being hurt like this?" A voice that I love to hear says, but wait did he say hurt? No forget that what is he even doing here?

"Alpha Zavier what brings you here?" Erick says as he forgets to get me down. 

"I'm here on business with your father but I didn't expect Luna Emma to be here" he says as he looks at me as I just wave.

"I see, as for my sister we where just training but she so happen to lose" he says with a shrug as I glare at him.

"as if, you just caught me by surprise." I say as I cross my arms. "Now get me down, I'm starting to get light headed." as i finish saying that the vines suddenly let me go not giving me enough time to break my fall, but I never hit the ground instead I am caught by my mate. He holds me close to him as he takes in my scent. 

Sadly this moment doesn't last as he places me on the ground, but still supports me by my waist.

"Thank you" I say a I blush having he so close to me.

"Come on you love birds I'll take you to the office" my brother butts in before Zavier could speak. I blush even more with what he says a Zavier just laughs as we follow Erick back into the house.

He didn't seem bothered by being called love birds. Does this mean he likes me? Or am I over thinking this?

Ah I almost forgot something even more important. 

Erick don't you even think that I have forgotten your little trick.