“What do you want?" I asked rudely, as I got up from the couch and dusted off the invisible dust before walking off to the front desk.

         “Riley! Don't be rude!" My Grandam wailed again, as she looked at Alec nervously. But Alec seemed to enjoy himself as he was smiling and his brown eyes held amusement.

         “It's okay, Rachel." He told my Grandma,  yet his eyes were locked in mine as he held me in an unbreakable daze. My Grandma visibly relaxed, which made me slightly relieved too because I didn’t want her to have another near panic attack.

         “Actually, I'm here because I want a room to stay in." And as soon as the words escaped his mouth, I groaned. Great, just absolutely great. I still hadn't forgotten this morning. I was such an idiot and now he wanted to stay here. I'm sure he'll bask me in embarrassment during his whole stay. And I wasn’t going to let that happened.

        “I'm sorry, Mr.Woods, but all our rooms are currently occupied. No vacancy. " I smirked at my excuse, there was no way he was going to stay here now.

        “Wasn’t Room 17 going to check out right now?" My Grandma asked and on cue the occupants of Room 17, a group of six fine, young men, walked down the stairs. Why couldn’t God ever work with me?

         “But won’t it be needed to be cleaned?" I asked again. I knew Grandma wouldn’t agrue now because she knew it was wrong. I really don’t need you God! I have my awesome brain.

         “I don’t mind waiting, Riley." Oh God, the way my name felt on his tongue was unexplainable. It was as if it was meant to be said only by him. The way his lips moved held me in trance and I couldn’t help but wonder what it would feel like kissing those lips.

          As if he could hear my dirty thoughts, his eyes darkened and he visibly gulped making his Adam's apple bob, which nearly made me groan.

          He was almost going to take a step forward, when a throat cleared. I snapped out of my daze and blinked my eyes a few times wondering what the hell just happened? One minute he's pissing me off and the other he makes feel so.. I don’t know. It's all in my mind. Why would a guy as heavenly as him want to be with someone like me?

          I look at the guests who stayed in Room 17, the biggest room we had, and smile at them, “Room key, please?"

           The guy in the center with brown hair and blue eyes steps forward and places the key on the granite table. I immediately take the key, to put it back in the drawer behind the table, but the key falls from my hand onto the floor. Sighing, I bend down to pick up the key.

          All of a sudden, I hear a ferral growl. I immediately turn my head around and see Alec fuming. His face is completely red and his nostrils blaring. He looks like he could kill anyone at the moment. But why did he snap?

          I follow his line of sight and see him glaring at the group of men from Room 17, who were shamelessly checking me ass.

          I immediately turned my entire body around and faced the men with a scowl on my face. How dare they check me out?

          One of the guys lets out a low whistle, which certainly doesn’t go unnoticed by Alec, who in a flash of a second is in front of the desk, blocking me from their sight. His growls at them menacingly, as he takes a daring step forward. As if understanding what was happening, the brunette who gave me the key raised his hands in surrender and gave all his friends a look who left immediately along with him.

          I stare at Alec, well technically his back because he's not facing me, unsure of what to tell him: Thank you or did you just growl?

          I decided to let the matter be and go with the first option.

         “Thank you, Alec." I began, which made Alec turn around to face me. “ For, uh, what you did. People don’t do that often. So, thank you." I tell him with a sincere and grateful smile.

          His face relaxes a bit and gives me a small smile, but I see that his fists are still clenched. I really have no idea why he was so angry. I mean, we just met last night or as per my hangover affected memory, today morning. Maybe he's a nice guy and doesn’t like when people act cheap? Maybe, he's a good guy.

          “Well, I'd like to book a room here." He smirks.

Hey guys!! New chapter! Please comment!

Oh My God!!! 60 reads and 18 votes?!,!, Dafuq! I love you all so much! !

So, I was wondering whom to put as Nate. Anyone has any clue,  because I'm totally lost.

Okay, so I'm new at wattpad, so does anyone know how to out up the cast via the wattpad beta app? Because I'm clueless out here.

So, don’t forget to comment your suggestions!

Vote, Comment and Follow! ♥