Tiara smartly turned around so that if Aide looked up, he would see his younger sons and wife and not Benjamin who is apparently talking to the dealer who triggered Aiden's anger.

Tiara was Aiden's calm. For some reason, Maria wasn't surprised. She just happened to know that Tiara was indeed her husband's weakness, strength and happiness.

Steven smiled at his father and sister whilst Anthony was rather taken by surprise.

Benjamin finished with the call and walked towards his family. Ben's cold eyes stared down into his sister's big worried ones. She was staring at him as if asking him if everthing's okay or not. He crouched down pecking his sister's forehead.

Good job, Little sister.

He then looked at his father and saud, "Dad, we'll have to take the flight to Dubai as soon as possible." Benjamin's voice was full of authority.

Aiden nodded against Tiara's head "we leave in an hour," he announced and parted from his daughter and looked down at her, "thank you, sweetheart." he kissed her forehead running his hands down her hairs patting her messy hairs down and tucking some behind her ears. "did I scare you?" He asked her guilty, finally finding his voice back.

She shook her head.

He gave her a small smile and walked towards his wife and pecked her lips, "sorry, baby. I'll have to leave now."

Maria nodded, "take care and keep your calm, Aiden."

"I'll try," he said and turned to his younger kids.

"I'm sorry kids. I know it was supposed to be a family weekend but this is a an emergency. Me and Ben will have to go."

"That's no problem, dad.", the three of them mumbled.

Aiden then walked towards Anthony "Tony, drop your sister back home please. I trust you on this."

Anthony nodded. Tiara leaving was itself rather a good news for him, or that's what he thought or made himself believe.

PRIORITIES

Anthony and Tiara stared straight at the road and shared zero words with each other. He turned into the second gear and accelerate the car more.

Tiara realised it and frowned. "So eager to get rid of me?"

Anthony almost scoffed, "I've better things to do, Tiara,"

Tiara huffed an annoyed breath, "why are you always so annoyed by me?" Tiara asked in a higher voice.

"Because you're you."

"Me being me makes you hate me?"

"What made you think I hate you?"

"You're behaviour, Tony," she huffed "why can't you just accepted me?"

Anthony didn't knew. He just disguise her.

"You're home is here." he announced once he parked his car infront of her house.

She clinged her jaw, "you've to come in. Mom wouldn't be happy if you leave without greeting her."

He turned to her aggressively and she visibly flinched.

"This! This is why I hate you. Can you just leave already? Get lost, Tiara."

Tears of frustration dwelled up in her eyes, "hate you too, Anthony. Hate you too."

She got out of the car and closed it with a loud thud which probably was heard by the whole neighborhood.

PRIORITIES

Gwen smiled at her daughter who was making lunch for them.

Tiara took the food in two plates and made her way towards her Mom. She placed both the plates on the small dining table and sat beside her Mom.

"Thank you baby, when did you grow up so much?" Gwen praised her daughter.

"Thanks Mom, how did your date go with Mark?"

Gwen blushed, "it was good."

"Are you going to marry Mark?" Tiara asked curiously.

Gwen shrugged, "he's perfect for me I believe and now," she placed her hand on her swollen belly, "soon going to be the father of my new baby girl."

Tiara smiled at the thought of her baby sister, "what would you name her? Do you have any thoughts?"

Gwen's green eyes lit up in excitement, "I've got a few names in my mind. Like Suzie, Samantha, Susan, Samaira and-and Suhana, even Sunaina sounds good to me"

"All the names you said were from S. Why so?" Tiara asked, putting a spoon full of rice in her mouth.

"When you were in my stomach, I just picked up an alphabet and searched a name from it the whole time. That's how you ended up being named Tiara."

"Oh, so this is how you named me."

Gwen shook her head, "nah, nah. I didn't, your dad and Ben came up with your name."

Tiara's eyes were widened, "really! I didn't know that,"

Gwen chuckled, "I'm surprised you never knew about this. Nevermind, now you know."

Tiara nodded and smiled. She felt nice learning the information. She also always loved her name. It was just very unique and interesting.

"Me and Maria were pregnant at the same time. But I wasn't dating your father. On the other hand, Maria and Aiden were on the verge of seperation but the sudden news of Maria being pregnent with Steven saved their relationship"

"I know". Tiara mumbled, "but Maria doesn't like me. Neither does Anthony"

"Maria has her own reasons. She doesn't dislike you, she just cannot accept you. Her husband had literally hocked up with another lady, even if they were almost divorced, they were still married. She will accept you with time. You just have to keep your patience."

Tiara nodded "okay, but Anthony. What did I do to him?"

"That is actually wierd. He may dislikes you but he cares for you as well."

"I don't believe that. He hates me." Tiara mumbled.

"Tia, he's your brother. Just because he sends you glares and talks back to you doesn't mean he hates you. At some point, the both of you will understand the importance of eachother in your lives. And then you'll be grateful for having eachother in your lives too. The both of you are just kids right now."

"Maybe.. but today me and Anthony got into an argument and the both of us ended up saying 'I hate you' to eachother."

Gwen shook her head and said something that gave hope to Tiara.

"time takes time to heal things."

——

Chapter 3 is updated, make sure you check it out too <3

Vote for more 💓