"but u used to love her.. What happened now??"

"that was all an act.. I dont like her.. We never had the bond which married people share"

"rakesh.." mom gasped.

"yess.. Maa.. Nothing happened between us.. And nothing is going to happen.. Because i dont want to love her. So with me she can never be happy."

"we thought we have the best son but u know what.. You are the worst son anyone can have" mom yelled crying.

I stood silent.. Let them call me with any bad name. But thats far better than them calling swetha with bad names.

"I dont want to stay here any more.. Supraja.. Lets go" dad said looking me.

Mom looked at me with hatred which i never got. They left with out saying anything leaving me in the same lonely world.

*****

I made my self busy with work.. Loads and loads of work. I wanted to avoid my friends but i cant avoid them.. Because they know my love for swetha more than anyone.. So they wont believe all those words i said to my parents.

I called vikranth, varun and vaishali just before leaving swetha at her home.

I said that i wont be available for few months.. I will be busy with new project, i may not be able to get time for calling too.. I asked priya to take care of vaishali as swetha wants to go home for some time.

Priya is happy to be with abhi and vaishali and her mother also came to stay with them so there is no need to worry much.

So i didnt get any uninvited sudden visits to home from my friends till now.. Hoping it wont happen any time soon.

All My dreams are filled with swetha coming back to home.. Swetha saying that she loves me.. While dreams make me happy, the reality makes me sad.

My manager asked me to take rest as i was looking like a sick person. No matter how i try to stay at office, he ordered me not to enter office for 1 week.

So here iam missing swetha in this house.

I got call from priya.. I didnt answer her call. Then i got continous calls from vikranth and varun.. I didnt lift their calls too.. Then i saw the call log and saw 3 missed calls of vaishali too. Is there anything happened for vaishu??

As i was about to call vaishu, i heard calling bell.

I opened the door to see all my friends looking so worried.

"rakesh are you okay??" vaishu asked me.

"yeah.. Iam good"

"what happened to you..?? You look like a person lost in desert"

I gave a fake smile.

They all entered inside. "omg.. Is this really ur house??"

I looked at the house. Its all filled with dust and most of things were in haphazard manner. I never observed that till now. May be because i didnt gave a look at the house since long. Just waking up getting ready going to office then coming late at night and sleeping. Having only lunch at canteen then living on tea and biscuits all the time. No sunday no holiday.. Nothing..

"Guys.. I think we need to clean this dustbin to a home.. Other wise i cant even talk.. Aww.. " Vikranth said with a disgusting face.

"Yah.. Priya.. U just look after abhi. We will start what do u say guys.." Vaishali said..