62. Truth And Dare!!

Hellooo.. Dear busy busy but lovely readers..

Happy holi.. Have a colourful day ahead.

About the story part.. Little lengthy update.. Enjoy it.. Adjust with mistakes.. I will be happy if u point it out..

Rakesh pov.

I never thought swetha would say it like that. She is saying that she loves that fellow. I dont even like to utter that guy's name. He snatched my wife's heart. How many times i try to accept that fact, i fail.. I always am failing. I dont know why my subconscious is saying differently.

I know she takes care of me. Even after that night when she said she still is in love with sriram, next day she started doing every chore i needed. I purposely avoided her so that she might have realised. But she didnt yet she cares for me. She always responds to my touch. I know how she like to be kissed. I like her going weak on her knees when ever i kiss her. Do all that happen with any guy touching her?? No right?? No girl will allow any guy to touch her kiss her and all right that too my swetha.. She wont.. Yet she is responding to me. What do i call all of that?? Is that also a care??

When she said stubbornly looking in to my eyes it felt like my whole world that i imagined with swetha collapsed. It broke me. May be all her response is not the actual response. She is becoming weak fighting to be a perfect wife and fighting for her love towards that fellow.

May be she loves him only. She might have tried to forget him, but it didnt happened. All those dreams, even at pune she is so much involved in hallucinating that guys, she almost met with an accident. Now those greeting cards and all.. Even that fellow loves her very much. I dont know the reason for his secrecy. But he shouldnt have left her because now iam the one who will be the losing one.

May be i should let her go for her love. As he also is in love with swetha, may be they will live happily. I hope he will take a very good care of my swetha..

I chuckled my self thinking that word.. My.. My swetha.. She can no more be my swetha.. She will be some one else's..

I looked at the divorce agreement one more time. When i tried to sign it, Tears tried to fall out but i took deep breaths and consoled myself that if this makes her happy, then i will do anything for her happy. Then placed the papers back into the cover.

Swetha came and asked me to have dinner. But my stomach was already filled with alot of thoughts. I no more have any appetite.

I gave the cover containing divorce agreement papers to her for her to sign them. I went inside unable to look at her while signing them.

Night went without knowing.. Sleep is very faraway.. Morning i got ready early to go to lawyer to talk about divorce.

I went out to see, swetha sleeping while sitting on floor. She placed her head on table holding the divorce papers.

I went near her to look at the papers. It was not yet signed.

"swetha" i called her.

She didnt respond to me.

"Swetha " i called again by tapping on her shoulder. She woke up with a jerk and looked ta me.

"You havent signed yet" i said showing her papers.

She looked at them and closed her eyes then leaving a long sigh, she took the pen and signed those papers.

I took them and went to a lawyer to discuss with him then upon coming back to home i was worried looking at swetha still in the same place.