69. Dream Come True!

Hellooo dear busy busy but lovely readers.

World health day.. Theme of 2020..

'Support nurses and midwives..'

Lets us say thank you for them.

This chapter is dedicated to them..

Hmmm..

So.. Last chapter..

Ofcourse there is an epilogue.. Dont worry..

I request u all to answer the questions.. At last..

So come to the story.

3rd person pov..

Next day swetha woke up  with the feeling of  tingling sensation on her neck..

She looked at the reason for her tingling sensation and smiled.

Woke up already?? Swetha asked placing her hand on rakesh's hair. He is kissing on her neck hugging from behind.

"Seems my wifey became lazy after all the night effort." rakesh started teasing.

"Rakesh.. "she blushed.

" Dont u watch romatic movies?? " rakesh asked seriously

" Why are u asking like that?? " swetha asked  him confused.

" Dont u know a wife should give morning kiss to her husband?? " rakesh said placong his forehead touching swetha's

" Really?? " swetha raised her eye brows.

" Hmm.." Saying that he kissed her on her lips again.

" Swetha beti!!" They seperated from each other with a knock on door..

They sat on bed getting startled with sudden sound.. Then he turned to her and smirked looking down.. She lowered her head and realised she was not covered with anything. She immediately pulled duvet and covered herself self by lying down on bed..

"Swetha beti!! " again knock..

"its ammi.. Go and open the door" swetha whispered covering herself fully except the face.

"She is asking you not me.." Saying that he too slept on bed..

"Rakesh please.. Its all because of u only na.. It will take alot of time for me to wear saree.." swetha pouted blaming rakesh

"Haha.." Laughing at her, he went to open the door while swetha closed her eyes acting like she didnt wake up yet..

"Rakesh beta.. Swetha isnt awake yet??" rupaji asked and tried to look behind rakesh

"Hmm.." He  said feeling nervous rubbing his forehead.

"Ok ok.. Just lock the main door.. We are going to temple"  rupaji said smiling..

Rakesh nodded and went behind by closing the door to their bed room.

After they went, he locked the main door and came back to bedroom.. Swetha looked at me and smiled..

"Shall we??" rakesh asked while lying beside swetha

"What!!!" swetha got startled.

"Dont waste time with words.." Saying that he kissed her again  and said.." I love you swetha.. "

"I love you rakesh.. " saying that swetha kissed him back.

.....

After that they came back to bangalore..