14. Slap!!!

Helloo.. Busy busy but lovely readers..

Here iam back..

Today i will be too busy.. So i thought i might forget as time goes on.. So here iam updating early..

This chapter  'SLAP!!!' ...

To whom iam going to dedicate are...

Taniksha2003, ramavahi, shinuanuchand... Thank you all

Lets get back to story..

*****

We came to hotel back. Priya, vikranth and varun wanted to spend sometime in lobby. But I went towards our room.

Iam about to open the door but before that it opened revealing namitha.. My heartbeat stopped for a second.

I looked inside, he was sleeping on bed without shirt mumbling something.

I dont know what to feel. He is my husband only as per papers. But we are strangers. But why dont i take it like that.. Why do my heart hurts.?

Tears welled looking at him.. But on seeing namitha.. I dont know.. I felt so angry.. Anger visible on my eyes.. I tried to control but no.. Its beyond my capability..

Whether you call it posessiveness or jealousy.. I might give him to vaishali.. But not to her.. Because.. Vaishali is his true love.. Who is his first.. But she came in middle.

What do u do?? If he wants her??

If he already fell in love with her..

Tears started flowing..

I cant stay here.. I dont want to look weak especially infront of her..

I turned to go.. But a hand stopped me. I looked back to see sympathy..??

Sympathy in namitha's eyes??

What does she want now??

After taking away my husband what is the role of sympathy now..??

Ohh so that i can think its not her fault..

I wriggled my hand forcefully and walked fast..

"Swetha.. " namitha followed whispering..

"Wait.. Its not what you think.. " i didnt even stop..

I cant hear anything.. I dont want to..

"Dont you want rakesh?? " namitha asked me louder.

I stood rooted.

"Dont you want rakesh?? " she whispered with tears.

"I want him.. I want him for myself?" i haven't realised i yelled at her.

Tears rolled down on its own.

"But i know.. I cant get him.." i mumbled and looked at her with hatred.

Suddenly namitha hugged me..

I wriggled to let go.. But she whispered "its not what you think"

I stopped my struggle.

She unheld me and looked at me in the eye with same emotion sympathy.