Special Chapter ; Christmas

+ song; the christmas song - nat king cole (cover by rosé) 

"Noona!!" Jaehyun yelled as he ran up to me, his small arms wrapping around my legs.

"Jaehyun! I thought I told you not to run!" Mei yelled, running behind him.

"Let him live a little, Mei!" Jieun laughed.

I laughed as the married couple bickered over their adopted child.

"Merry Christmas noona," Jaehyun smiled.

"Merry Christmas to you too," I smiled, bending down to his height, "let's go inside before you and your mothers freeze out there."

"MERRY CHRISTMAS [Y/N]!!!" Jieun yelled, crushing me into a hug.

"Merry Christmas Jieun," I breathed out, whilst my bones were being crushed by her arms.

"Now where's the food at?" She laughed as she walked further inside, soon followed by Mei.

-

"Noona, when are you going to have a baby so I can have more friends?" Haru innocently peered into my face.

Everyone around the room began to laugh.

"That's good question," Chae smirked.

"Soon, Haru, soon," Jungkook replied with a small smile.

"Yeah, all of the other kids are too young and not smart enough for me," Chan remarked. 

"Since when did he get so savage?" Hayeon laughed. 

"What can I say, like father, like son," Yerin playfully shoved Yoongi who smiled lazily as a reply. 

"Can we eat now?" Jaehyun chimed.

"Yeah I think it's about time we ate," Jieun said. 

"Well is everyone here?" Yerin looked around at the group gathered around the festively decorated room.

"Yes, I think that's everyone," I stood up and walked into the kitchen to get the food,

( a/n ; jaehyun [3 years old] — mei + jieun

chan [5 years old] — yerin + yoongi

jungwoo [2 years old] — yerin + yoongi

chaemin [3 years old] — chae + jimin

chaeyoung [2 years old] — chae + jimin

haru — [3 years old] — hayeon + hoseok )

Christmas is a time to enjoy with your loved ones and your family. It is the time of hope and happiness.

I looked out of the window, as the snowflakes floated down like fairies, joining the sparkling white blanket already concealing the ground.

It was times like this I missed my parents the most.

-

"[Y/N]? Joonie?" Eomma walked down the stairs, still looking half asleep as she stared at us both earnestly waiting by the Christmas tree.

"What are you both doing?" Appa joined her.

"You told us we weren't allowed to open any presents until you woke up..." I looked up at my brother.

"...So we sat here staring at them until you came down!" Namjoon finished off.

Eomma and Appa took one look at each other before bursting into laughter.

"What are the laughing at?!" Namjoon muttered, confused.

"I don't know..."

"And they say WE'RE WEIRD." 

-

Tears lined my eyes as flashbacks of my parents filled my mind.

"It's okay," a voice whispered in my ear.

I turned my head around to see Jungkook, hugging my tightly.

"I miss them."

"I know," he muttered, arms tightening around me. "They're right there," he pointed at my heart, "they're watching over us, and I'm sure they wouldn't want you to be upset on Christmas would they?"

I shook my head.

"Now.." He held up a plate of sweet potatoes.

"You made sweet potatoes?"

"Yeah..I saw how much food you made so I wanted to help but..." Jungkook turned the plate fully, only for the potatoes to stick to the plate.

Immediately I burst into laughter seeing his failed attempt.

"Hey.." Jungkook pouted.

"Sorry." I attempted to put on a straight face, "I appreciate your attempt to help but please, never attempt to cook again."

"Fiiiiiine-"

The door to the kitchen opened.

"[Y/N]??"

Namjoon stood at the entrance, a red Santa hat on his head and snow resting in his clothes.

"Joonie!" I ran up to him, hugging him in joy.

"Surprise!" Jungkook smiled as the others began to hug and greet Namjoon too.

"You planned this?"

Jungkook nodded as I pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

"Thankyou."

-

I rubbed my eyes tiredly as I joined Jungkook on the bed, Christmas songs still stuck in my head hours after the party had ended. This Christmas was definitely one I was never going to forget.

"Merry Christmas [Y/N]," Jungkook whispered, lips teasingly tugging at my ear.

"Merry Christmas Jungkook."

-

A/N

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND LOTS OF LOVE ✨💗✨💗

hope you're all having an amazing day with your family and friends 🎄✨

love you all <3

— sora