One Last Time ; 마지막 한번

+song ; hann - (G)-IDLE  +  blood sweat and tears - BTS

-

"OH MY GOD," I shouted at the mirror in frustration. The day of the Halloween ball had finally come, and now I was slowly regretting ever accepting Jimin's request to attend it with him.

I bit my lip and winced, I could always tell him I couldn't go...right? No, I probably wouldn't be able to sleep because of the guilt.

"Damn me and my softness," I grumbled as I turned off the hair curler. I was getting way too soft nowadays. But asides guilt, there was also something else. My stomach dropped and my hands became clammy at the thought of seeing Jeon there, I knew I wouldn't be able to handle it.

I slowly picked up my phone, clicking on to Jimin's contact name.

smol chim: when do you want me to pick you up?

me: sorry jimin, i won't be able to go |

me: sorry jimin i wo |

me: uh i don't really feel like coming...|

me: uh i don't |

"[Y/N]?!"

"HOLY SHIT," I screamed and turned around to see Yerin standing with a look of disbelief on her face. In my moment of despair I hadn't realized her walking in to my room and standing right behind me.

"YAH! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO CANCEL NOW!" she shrieked, her eyes wide open.

"Whyyyy?" I whined, jumped back on my bead, burying my face into the pillow.

"You can't just cancel on Jimin like that! Besides...um-"

Hearing her hesitate, I looked up with my eyebrows raised. "Well? Besides what?"

"Ummmmm......it's going to be fun!!" Yerin giggled uneasily, and I could tell it was forced. "And it's our last few days together before I leave again."

I stuffed my head further into the pillow, now I definitely had more reasons to go.  Suddenly remembering the plan I had about Hoseok and Hayeon, then teasing Yerin abut Yoongi which I still hadn't finished, and a day off would be fun. A small smirk formed on my face remembering I still had unfinished business with a certain somebody.

I sat up, nodding slowly as Yerin broke out into a smile.

"Come on, let's get you ready."

-

2 minutes walking and these heels were already killing me, I gritted my teeth as I already felt a headache coming. Maybe I should have agreed to Jimin picking me up. I gaped at Mei stepping out of the apartment in heels that were at least 10-inches.

"I don't get how you're  not going to be dead by the end of tonight," I grumbled.

"Honestly same. But you can't say much [Y/N]," Mei piped, sticking her tongue out.

I rolled my eyes and started walking towards campus, where lights were twinkling in the distance.

The dress code was black attire with masquerade masks. Approaching campus, I could already so many people, stunningly dressed and suddenly my self-esteem immediately dropped. I pulled my mask to cover my face more and tugged the lace on my dress so it ended just below my knee.