Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

🖤Ch.14 :Awkward !

EBONY

"Jerome ? What the fuck are you doing here ? You better not have brought your little puppy." She looked in the hall to see if Christee was with him.

Thanks God, she wasn't here.

"Don't worry, she doesn't know I'm here." He put his hands behind his back as he gave her a nice smile.

"I shouldn't worry about that ? Are you sure ? " she asked him, folding her arms as she put her weight on her right hip.

"Yes, I'm sure," he answered, looking her up and down as he licked his lips.

Ebony didn't like that one bit. She didn't know what he was trying to do, but she wasn't here for this. She really didn't need him to bring drama into her life. She didn't break up with him for him to come back and bring in more negativity. The purpose of the breakup was the opposite. He even wished her to be happy, so what was he doing right now ?

"Why are you here ? Are you lost ? "

He shook his head, smirking. "I miss you," he blurted out, causing her heart to jump in her chest.

She wasn't expecting this. Mainly not with the way he'd been acting towards her lately. She had a sudden flashback of his IG post where he was telling her that he had upgraded with Christee and didn't want her to come back crawling because he would never take her back. With ignorant hashtags. What in the hell was he doing ?

"You miss me ? " she asked, repeating his words.

"Yes. Can I come in, please ? I need to talk to you about something."

"Like ? Does your girlfriend know that you've been missing me ? What are you trying to do, Jerome ? "

He took a step closer and looked down into her eyes as he wrapped his arms around her waist, so she couldn't move. Ebony's body stiffened at his touch, something that didn't happen in the past but now that she was totally done with him, he disgusted her. The Jerome he became had nothing to do with the one she got to meet and fall for in college. She disliked the new version badly, and wanted nothing to do with him.

"You didn't miss me ? " he asked, getting a bit closer.

She put her right hand on his chest, trying to push him back, but he didn't want to let go of her waist. "Please, get your hands off me, Jerome. Right now."

"C'mon, baby. Let me in, so we can talk."

The look in his eyes was betraying him a lot. He didn't want to talk, he had other plans in his head and she was sure and certain that it included more physical touches, which she wasn't interested in. They hadn't been intimate for so long and just thinking about it now was causing her a stomachache.

"I don't want to talk. Leave." She grabbed his forearms and forced his hands off her. She then pushed him to create more distance between them.

"Why are you doing this, Eb ? You can't stop loving someone overnight. I know what the problem was in our relationship, we needed to re-connect. Mentally, emotionally and...physically." He was devouring her with his eyes. "You look good in those shorts. You knew I was coming, huh ? "

She instantly laughed. "Yes, I was waiting for company, " she started as his smile grew wider, "but it wasn't you." His expression changed immediately as he began frowning.

"You're really messing with that dude ? "

"What I'm doing with my life is none of your motherfucking business, Jerome. I'm grown, single and ready to fucking mingle. I do what I want. Last time I checked you weren't my father. But you know..." she flipped her hair behind her left shoulder, "I might have found myself a daddy. And this one can quickly become a zaddy, if you know what I mean." She absolutely loved the expression on his face. He wasn't expecting this one.

icon lock

Show your support for Lady C, and continue reading this story

by Lady C
@CissyItsMe
Everything seems perfect when Ebony meets Chresanto - but is falling...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 51 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @CissyItsMe.