Chapter 20

Percy's POV

University starts today and Nico and I are moving into our new home after school. Jason also bought a small apartment with Piper and lived somewhere in the neighbourhood. So did Luke and Annabeth.

Nico and I took the bus to school and chatted on the way there.

The University was huge and buzzing with students. Most of them were newcomers too, just like us. We headed for the office and got our schedules. It took us quite a while to find the classes but we did anyway.

After School ~

We went back to Nico's house first to help him move all his boxes full of stuff. Surprisingly, there weren't that many so it didn't take too long. Probably about an hour or so. My dad agreed for us to use his car too.

When all of Nico's things have been shifted, I told him to stay in the apartment so that he can start unpacking and putting his things into the new furniture.

While he does that, I would be moving my own things. Luckily Nico isn't coming with me. I sure would not want him to see Dolphin. Which if you can't tell, is my stuffed toy.

Everything was already in the house except the bed which is only coming during the weekends so it's sleeping bags for us till Saturday. Not that I'm complaining. At least I'm with Nico.

It took a few hours but we managed to unpack most of our stuff. We decided to sit down and chill on the couch while thinking of what to eat for dinner. Cooking was impossible at this point so we ordered pizza instead.

Thankfully, I also had the wifi installed before we moved in so that it would be more convenient. Nico and I watched tv before cleaning up the pizza box and used paper cups.

Since it was already rather late, we agreed to continue the rest of the unpacking the next day and just go to bed for now. We washed up and layed out the sleeping bags. I have to admit, it was a little awkward for the both of us to be sleeping side by side but we'll get used to it soon I guess.

"Good night, Percy. Thanks for everything." Nico said, kissing me goodnight.

"Good night to you to Neeks. Dream of me kay?"

"Woah...too much cheese in the pizza from earlier on?" Nico let out a soft laugh and got into his sleeping bag.

I switched off the light and hopped into my sleeping bag as well. "You could say that...night!"

WOOHOO!!! WE HAVE REACHED CHAPTER 20!!! IT MIGHT NOT BE MUCH BUT I ACTUALLY FEEL RATHER ACCOMPLISHED. HAHAHA. SORRY IF THIS WAS EXTREMELY SHORT!

P.S. Next chapter is going to have two different POVs but none of them are Percy and Nico's. Anticipate it! :) ❤ LOL. I also touched up the title a tad bit. XD

~ Jan