Chapter 13

Nico's POV

It was a few months after the horror movie night and Percy and I have been hanging out a lot too. If fairytales were real, Percy might like me back too but who am I kidding...Fairytales are fairytales. Reality is reality. Right?

However, whenever I see couples, especially Jason and Piper, I wonder if Percy would ever fall for me. Even Reyna already has a boyfriend. I don't know his name but Reyna looked truely happy.

All the ifs.

I've decided to invite Percy over to my house for dinner. Actually, it's Hazel's idea but I would love him to come over so it's not all bad.

At 7:00 sharp in the evening, the doorbell rang and I ran to open it that even Hazel was surprised. Well I couldn't blame her...Especially since I never do this. As soon as Percy saw me, he engulfed me in a tight embrace.

"C-can't b-breath!" I said and he let go of me, blushing. "Well good to see you too, Percy."

Hazel led Percy to the dining table and served the pasta that she and I made together. Don't mean to brag but...I'M AN AWESOME COOK. *flips hair* Percy took a scoop of the pasta and I looked at him nervously. 

"Do you like it?" I asked and he turned towards me, nodding vigorously. "I'll take that as a yes then."

I took a bite and smiled to myself.

After dinner, we were thinking of what else to do, but Hazel already had an idea.

"Hey Nico, why don't you take Percy up to see your room?" She suggested with a smirk. I glared at her but she just ignored it.

"Yea, Neeks. Let's go!" He took my hand and pulled me upstairs. Good going, Hazel.

Percy jumped onto my bed and fell face first onto my pillow. I rolled my eyes and sat on the edge of the bed awkwardly.

"So what do we do now? I'm bored, Nicooooo!" Percy whined, tugging on my arm.

"Soz Perce, but there's totally nothing to do here. I'm pretty sure my movie collection is not your cup of tea either." I told him.

For some reason, he started giggling. Yes, giggling. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Uhh...why are you giggling like that?" 

"Cute." Percy simply replied me.

"Cute? Who or what's cute?" I asked cluelessly, eyeing my room. It had skull print wallpapers and most of my furniture is dark-coloured. Nothing cute as far as I can see.

Percy shook his head and leaned closer to me. "You're cute."

My heart started beating really fast against my chest, just like how it did a few months ago, when Percy asked for my help to hook him and Annabeth up. Heartbreaking memories came rushing back to me but was cut off when I felt a soft pair of lips press against mine.

My eyes widened when I realised what was going on. Percy Jackson was actually kissing me, and it was not long before I kissed back too.

We pulled away when Hazel barged into the room without knocking.

"Just hook up alrea- Oh...OH! I am so sorry. Please continue." She apologised while fanning herself. At that point, Percy and I were not the only ones blushing.

Here's the time we've all been waiting for! Percico's first kiss! Thanks for the votes and comments you guys! *throws confetti* Love ya'll! Now I'm gonna go think of stuff to call you fab people cuz I'm horrible at making one on the spot...so yea. ._.

~ Jan