"Ya Lali, we can't be sure. Why are you already sulking there?" Rosé said as she rubbed her friend's back, trying her best to comfort Lisa.

"Well do you really think someone like Jeon would like me? I'm skinny, I'm not even that pretty and I can't even properly converse in Korean because I'm Thai." Lisa's voice was so low, they could not almost hear it.

"Wait...Just hold up there..What the fuck is wrong with being Thai, Lisa?" Jennie's not having any of that racist shit here. "You are Thai and you are beautiful and what's even wrong with being skinny? You are being compared to a freakin' barbie doll, and have you read the hundreds of articles talking about your perfect body proportions? Why are you hating on yourself like that?" Jennie knew how the racist comments affected Lisa. To the point that she demands from their makeup artist to make her look korean, to make her eyes smaller, to put a much more lighter cream on her face.

Lisa may act like she's okay with dealing all the hate comments, handling them subtly, but her unnies can read through her, she is not okay, but chooses to keep it by herself. Pretending like she's strong.

All of them are hurting. But Rosé and Lisa are not coping up well because both are from foreign countries and their parents and close friends are far from them. They don't have that much support. Jennie and Jisoo couldn't fill up the empty spaces. They couldn't cheer them up everytime they receive hateful opinions, because they too, are struggling to keep themselves from being affected. And today, it's getting into Lisa's system. She is believing all the lies the internet are saying towards her.

"YA LIMARIO, YOU ARE INCLUDED IN THE TOP MOST BEAUTIFUL FACES IN THE WHOLE WORLD. STOP THE DRAMA, WILL YOU?" Jisoo was standing up, making a huge circle hand gesture to emphasize how big the world is.

"How lucky is the man who's gonna own the only person who beat 3,999 auditionees and was the only one accepted to be part of YG Ent., not to mention you are the first foreign artist in our entertainment. You are amazing, Lali." Rosé only knows how to spit some facts. Lisa is absolutely one of a kind.

"The best thing that you could do is ask him directly. If it's a prank then screw him, but if not, then Jungkook does not care if you are skinny, he sure thinks you are pretty and he does not give a damn about you being Thai, he is friends with Bambam after all. Right?" Rosé said and enveloped Lisa in a hug. "We are skinny legends for god's sake!" Rosé added, embracing the fact that she is as well trying to love herself, and accepting that skinny or not, she's beautiful, they are beautiful.

Lisa let out a laugh and hugged Rosé back.

"Okay, gonna continue packing. You better start packing too, Lisa." Jennie said as she strut her way out the room.

Rosé followed soon after, leaving Jisoo and Lisa in the room. "Maknae.." Jisoo called Lisa who is laying on her bed and meddling with her phone.

"Hmmmm.." Lisa faced her unnie who is looking at her with unreadbale expression. Jisoo's eyes were blank. "Why?" She added when Jisoo just stared at her, and stayed quiet.

"I don't want to be the bad person here..but.." Lisa sighed and offered her sweetest smile to the worried Jisoo. "Unnie, I promise I would not do something to make you guys worry, okay? Besides, we don't know Jeon's real intention yet. So relax, okay?" Jisoo nodded and managed to smile a little.

"I trust you, Limario." Jisoo got out of Lisa's bed and brought Luca with her. "Gonna play with this one outside, you better start packing!" Jisoo used Luca's paw to wave at Lisa. The latter let out a laugh and turned back to her laying position. Drowning herself with her thoughts.