40. Oh Anna!

This is the last chapter. I think I'm gonna cry :')

Also, this is not as huge as I thought it would be oop.

☆Anna's POV☆

"Harry, that is not important right now."

"Seriously? You are on the cover of Vogue with the girls. Vogue. With the girls." Harry emphasized.

"I know! But it's yours first show of your Love On Tour. That should be your main concern."

"Nope." He says with a cheeky smile and plops down on the couch - which is probably really uncomfortable - in his dressing room. There's literally thousands of screaming fans out there and he wants to snuggle up here and read my cover of the Vogue.

I plop down beside him and look at him while he ogles my and the kids' picture on the cover. The photograph captured this pure candid when Ember farted and we all started laughing. Ella is on my lap throwing her head back and laughing while Ember looks around with a toothless smile and I have my eyes scrunched up while a hint of laughter is on my lips. It's truly a beautiful picture.

When I look at Harry, he has tears in his eyes. He's always the emotional one in this family. I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around his torso and place my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, you're fine." I whisper.

We are both in our personal bubble and I don't want to burst it by speaking too loud. I look up at him and he smiles at me.

"I'm definitely reading this to bed." He nods.

I giggle and move off of him do that he can change into his outfit.

"I'll be watching you." I say creepily and walk out of the dressing room so that he can get ready. With me being there, there's less of a possibility of that happening. "You'll do good, baby."

He sends me a smile and says, "thank you."

I walk out and see Landon - Harry's bodyguard - waiting for me. I give him a large smile and he returns with a small one. He's not the friendly with his boss type but I'm bringing him around.

"Hi, Landon. How are you?"

"I'm fine, ma'am."

"Anna." I scold.

"Um, Anna. Mr. Horan is here. He's waiting outside."

"What?!" I almost shout. "What's he doing here? He was supposed to be home with the girls."

It's a rhetorical question so he doesn't answer. I don't even give him the time to answer, actually, because I walk rapidly towards the door while Landon follows me, muttering something about him being here. As soon as I open the door, I see Niall standing there with Ember in his arms and Ella playing with the pram.

"Niall!" I shout. "What are you doing here?!"

Niall only smiles widely. "I brought the girls to watch the show."

"Niall, I told you that Ember is too small to be at such loud concerts. You know how loud H's shows can get." I frown.

"Do not worry, Anna! For I've got the perfect solution-a." He says imitating an accent which makes Ember giggle.

"You see," Niall starts, "I'm a very smart guy. I got these noise cancellation headphones."

He holds up two headphones and some sort of spectacles. "Also got these pretty cool glasses for small people. So Ember can wear them so she doesn't hurt her eyes. You could never be careful enough."