11. A kiss would make things better

My eyes flew open to find myself wrapped all around Anna. She is taking in shallow breathes. Her hair is all a mess. Yet she looks so beautiful. Last night was something I always wanted. Not because I made love to Anna, but because she said she loves me too. I get off the bed whilst admiring her beauty. It is 7 in the morning but is still cold. I cover her flawless skin with the duvet and rush to the bathroom.

With wet hair and fingers tapping on my chin, I stare at the kitchen. I decide to keep today's breakfast simple but delicious. I start cooking pancakes. After a couple of minutes I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist. I smile to myself and turn around to see a flushed Anna standing infront of me in my shirt with a cheeky grin planted on her face. I smile back at her.

"Nice shirt." I say. She blushes at my statement. She slowly hugs me and lays her head on my chest.

"I never thought I would be here." She whispers. I kiss her on her head on top of her hair.

"But you love me as do I." She looks up at me and I smile in return. She smiles too before it turns into a frown. Before I question what's wrong I smell the burnt pancakes. I turn around and gasp when the smoke alarm goes off.

---

"Urrggg" She made some muffled sound into my bare chest. I laughed as my chest vibrated. "I am so bored just sleeping here. Why are we even sleeping huh?"

"I told you already!" I roll over to look at her. "We are going out all night."

"But I am not in a mood to take a nap right now." She too rolls over to look at me dead in the eyes.

"So what mood are you in?" I smirk at her. She blushes instantly.

"Oh my god Harry. Stop doing that."

"Doing what?"

She again looks at me dead in the eyes and gets off the bed.

"That." She says pointing to my face.

"What are you talking about miss Edwards?"

"That stupid smirk and that dirty mouth if yours"

"I never said anything dirty. I just asked what mood you are in." I shrug.

---

"Haaaarrrrryyyy" she whines.

"Whhhhaaaattttt" I whine back as I enter the room she went to change in.

"Zip this up?" She says looking at me through the mirror while pointing at her bare back.

I come closer to her and press my hand against smooth skin. She shivers under my touch. I slowly move my fingers down to the zip of her beautiful black knee length gown. I slowly and tortureously slide my fingers up. I feel the goosebumps rising on the back of her neck. I slowly move them back down towards the zipper while she takes in a deep breathe. I grab the zipper in between my thumb and index finger and move it upwards in an extremely slow and seducutive pace. Once I am done with the zip she leans back onto my chest. I grab hold of her tiny waist and look at her face through the mirror. I kiss her just below her ear which makes her smile.

"Ready to go beautiful?" I ask.

"Yassss." She screams.

I take her hand in mine and guide her outside the house to my car. I open the door for her to get in.

"My lady." I say with fake french accent. She just smiled in return. I make my way around the car to the driver's seat while fixing my sweatshirt.