30. Miracles

After spending a quite a few hours with Luke and getting to know him, we decided to take off. It was actually nice talking to him.

I was driving back home. It was almost 8 when I reached home. The first thing I did was go and have a look at Anna. She was on her side facing the wall. I walked up to her. She turned to look at me when she heard my footsteps.

"Hey, love."

"Hi." She gives me a faint smile.

"Are you feeling better?" I rubbed her temples.

"Much." She answered shortly. "Where were you?"

"Just, out."

"That is a very specific answer, Styles."

I didnt reply, just shrugged. I helped her get up and give her the glucose pills. We sat there for a couple of minutes until she was fine with getting up.

We had a peaceful breakfast. We decided on cuddling and watching a movie together. We decided on watching 'Now You See Me'. We were really intrigued and caught up in the movie when suddenly the doorbell rang.

I got up to answer the door. Opening up I saw all the boys and their girls with them. My smile widened as I saw Liam carrying Bear, his son in his arms.

"Anna! Look who's here!" I shouted.

I let them all in. Anna was still sitting on the couch, cuddled up to the blanket. She smiled brightly as she all of them come in. They had ordered takeout for all of us.

"Hi!" Gigi greeted Anna with a bright smile.

"Hello."

"How are you, Anna?" Eleanor asked and sat besides her.

"Doing much better." Anna nodded.

"Hey, how is Harry treating you?" Louis asked.

"Like the best husband ever." Anna smiled making me smile.

"Something I forget that you are even married, Harold." Niall interjects making everyone laugh.

We all talk and laugh. In the longest time I see Anna so happy. Suddenly Bear starts crying. Liam tries to shush him down but he still doesnt stop crying.

"Can I... Can I try?" Anna speaks up.

"Sure." Liam mumbles and hands him to Anna.

Anna takes him into her arms and sways him side to side while shushing him. She rubs his back up and down slowly, calming him down. He slowly stops crying. She starts humming to him and he starts to fall asleep in her arms. The sight infront of my eyes brings tears to my eyes, yet I smile. She puts in in bed and returns.

We all talk for a long time, catching up with each one's life. After sometime we even have lunch. Everyone decides to take a leave when Hailee says that she has a photoshoot to attend. Liam carries the sleeping baby in his arms and thanks Anna before taking off.

"You are good at handling children, aren't you?" I snake my arms around her waist.

"I guess, I am." She shrugs. "I said I would try."

"You were great. Bear loves you." I pouted.

"Oh." She forms an 'o' shape with her lips. "Is someone jealous?"

"No." I frowned.

"Seriously, Harry. Are you jealous of a little child?" She chuckled.

She continued making fun of me. We cuddled up for another few hours and fell asleep on the couch.