Springtrap's Miserable Christmas (A Christmas Special)

~Springtrap's pov~

It's been a week since....well....the weird reunion of Felix and Vince.....

Golds been avoiding me recently, and everyone seems to be too busy, or are just ignoring me.

I've been trying my best not to think to much of it....but.......everytime I approach gold he just.....ignores my presence and walks away.....

Does gold hate me?

Did I do something?

Well, anyway. It's almost christmas and I want to spend it with everyone.....but they wont talk to me, or acknowledge my presence.....

Guess I'll have to set the place up all by myself.....and spend it alone as well....

I got up from my spot in the parts & service room, and made my way towards the christmas decorations.

I grabbed the tree and carried it over to one of the corners in this room.

I placed it down and grabbed some decorations.

*time skip to after decorating the room*

I looked at my work, and gave a sad smile, before plopping myself down in my corner, and fell asleep.

I woke up to something warm wrapped around me. I opened an eye to see what it was; a blanket, was wrapped around me.....some one must've noticed me laying in hear, and brought a blanket.

As I got up, I placed the blanket on the floor, and walked out of the room, and towards the kitchen.

While I was on my way, i decided to take a good look at everything around me.

As i was walking, I wasn't looking where I was going, and ended up bumping into some one.

We both fell to the ground, I stood up and looked at who it was I bumped into.

It was,

Golden Freddy.

My face expression quickly switched to concerned as I held out my hand and helped him up.

"Sorry gold, I wasn't looking where I was going" I apologized.

But he just looked away, and walked away.....

My heart.....feels hurt....he never ignores me, he was always the one to apologize first.....what did I do wrong?!

I could feel tears prick my eyes as I looked at the ground, letting my tears fall to the floor.

I pulled my face into a pained expression, before walking back towards the parts & service room.

This has got to be the worst christmas ever.....

Was the last thought I had, before shutting myself down.

*some body's pov*

As I watched golden ignore Springtrap, by walking away and ignoring his apology. I saw springtrap's expression turn into a pained one, as tears fell from his face.

Poor springtrap......why is gold ignoring him?.....I thought gold loved Springtrap.....

I ran after gold, hoping to ask, why he acted the way he did.

*Springtrap's pov*

I opened my eyes to see, I was alone in the parts & service room.....

I was hoping some one would run after me, to see if I was alright.....but no. Why would they? I'm just some burden that appeared out of know where.....

I hope gold is having a great christmas......even tho I'm not....

More tears escaped my eyes, as I turned to look at the ground.

I heard the door open, and my head shot up, forgetting about the tears.

I saw foxy & chica.....holding hands.....like I would like to do with gold....

My face turned to look at the ground again.

I heard footsteps before I heard them sit down beside me.

The both put their arms around me, as they hugged me.

"Merry Christmas Springtrap"

I smile a sad smile, as more tears run down my face.

"Merry Christmas to you too" I responded, as I began to cry.

They smiled at me, as they hugged me tighter.

I put my head on Foxy's shoulder, as I hugged them back, soon enough, I fell asleep.

All I have ever wanted for Christmas was you, Goldie.....

Was my last thought before I fell into a deep and restless sleep.