Fredbear?!

~springtrap pov~

Golden had given me a tour around the building, right now we were eating pizza, and man, I haven't had food in decades so this is basically heaven for me!

I noticed chica try and take my pizza, I turned towards her and gave her my famous death glare.

She backed off as I continued eating with a smile plastered onto my face.

I heard some one laugh behind us.

"When was the last time you ate? Your eating like you haven't eaten for decades" said the person that the laughter belonged to.

"Oh? I haven eaten anything for 40 years actually, so yes, It is common for some one to eat like this" everyone looked at me wide eyed.

I looked at the culprit to the comment. And it turned out, it was Scott.

"Well hello there Scott, it's been awhile hasn't it" he looked at me wide eyed.

"How do you know my name?!" He panically asked.

".....right, of course you wouldn't recognize me when I look so different" I muttered under my breath, but everyone managed to hear me.

I decided to change the subject.

"So, you said you were from fredbears?" I directly asked gold.

He seemed to stiffen before replying.

"Y-ya....."

"Lier" I said back.

Everyone looked at me shocked.

"W-what?"

"I said 'lier'"

"B-but i am from there!" He exclaimed.

"I know everyone one there, and you were certainly not there" everyone's eyes widened.

"B-but I was there! I just looked different!"

"Prove it" I looked at him and said sternly.

"H-how?!"

"I dont know, tell me a memory that took place there" I snapped.

"F-fine!" He stayed silent for a second before finally speaking.

"I had a best friend there named spring bonnie, he was always cheerful, and would prank the night guards. We'd always laugh at stupid jokes he made, until the bite of 87 happened....." he trailed off.

My eyes widened.

No......it couldnt be.....could it be?

Tears of happiness formed in my eyes as they silently slid down my cheeks.

"E-eh?! W-why are you crying?!" Gold asked worriedly.

"F-Fredbear?" I asked uncertainly.

His eyes widened.

"How do you know that name?!" I smiled with tears still streaming down my face, puppet seemed to have been the only one that new what was going on, because he was crying tears of joy.

"Why are you crying" freddy whispered to him.

"Because, this is a beautiful friendship reunion" he whispered back.

And then they realised what was going on.

"Dont you recognize your old friend?" I asked.

And then, his eyes started tearing up as well, as he hugged me, and we cried into each others arms.

"I missed you so much spring! Dont you ever leave me, ever again!"

"I missed you too Goldie"