Fredbears?

~springtrap pov~

It's been 40 years since fredbears family dinner shut down.

40 years of solitude.

40 years of painful silence.

40 years of pitch black.

And 40 years of separation from my best friend......Fredbear......

I miss you old friend, I miss him so much that it hurts.

I knew, if I started thinking about him.....it'd hurt me alot more, but, I couldnt help but wonder.

Would he love me, the way I loved him, if we were still in fredbears?......no....he probably wouldn't.

The 12 am bell chimed, signaling that the nightshift had started for the night guard.

I stood up, feeling my bones crack, as I stretched.

I started walking towards the boarded up entry to the room.

I slipped through a gap in between the boards, and made my way towards the office to visit my dear old friend.....the night guard.

*time skip to 6 am*

I watched the night guard leave the building, before I went to the office and sat in the spinning chair.

As I spun around, I noticed something laying on the ground.

I picked it up.

It was a flyer to a new pizzeria called, freddy fazbears Pizza.

I raised a brow as I placed it on the table and went back to spinning on the chair.

~golds pov~

I sat in the back room with my knees resting against my chest, as I let my thoughts go wild.

If.....spring bonnie were alive.....what would we be? Would we still be friends?? Or maybe lovers....

I blushed at the thought, before shaking my head.

No.....he wouldn't feel the same.....but, I can always dream about it.....

I heard the door creak open. I looked up to see freddy standing there with a concerned expression.

"Hey Gold....we are going to eat lunch now.....wanna join us?"

I shook my head 'no'.

He sighed but replied.

"Oh, ok. If you feel like you want something to eat later, it'll be in the fridge, kay?"

I nodded my head slightly, but he saw it and left.

I heaved a heavy sigh, before going back to my thoughts.

Would spring bonnie like the new food choice if he were still alive?

That was the last thought I had, before falling into a deep slumber.

*time skip to 11 pm*

I got off the floor, and walked out of the back room.

I made my way around the place. I saw something on the wall; a flyer.

I picked it off the wall and looked at it.

"Fazbears fright" I read out loud.

I haven't heard about this place before....I should probably tell freddy about it.

I made my way towards freddy's room.

Once I got there, I knocked on the door, and heard a 'come in', so I entered.