then he let out a moan once i rubbed him with my fingertips.

"oh!" he squirmed, pressing his face into his shoulder to hide.

"no." my hand slid around and gripped his jaw. "you're going to watch me make you cum like a whore."

i held his face for him to watch. i lowered my head to his shoulder, glancing at his wide, lust glazed eyes.

"nn, daddy." he whined, spreading his cute legs open and resting the weak limbs over my knees.

"don't you dare look away." i growled in his ear, removing my hand from his face and using both my hands to rub his inner thighs.

"ah!" he bucked, keeping his eyes on his dick.

i played with his thighs, pinching them and tickling them enough for him to grab my hands and place them back on his length.

"oh, innocence." i chuckled, watching him grip my wrists as i pleasured him. "look at you."

"daddy..." he moaned, resting his head back on my chest and looking up at me.

"hi, pretty thing." i cooed, kissing his soft cheek. "how are you doing?"

"m-more." he squirmed, thrusting into my hands.

"of course..." i reached over and fumbled with out picnic bag, digging around. "how about..."

i grabbed a ring vibrator i had snuck along, sliding it halfway on my pointer finger and turning it on. vibrations coursed through my hand and oliver started squirming more.

i slowly lowered it to his tip, placing the pulsing piece of plastic onto him.

he let out a strangled scream, his fingers digging into my arm. he released throaty moans, his wings giving flutters as he used up all his energy.

"watch and cum." i whispered in his ear, our eyes both on his throbbing girth.

i rubbed the vibrator along his base and once more up his shaft, oliver twitching his head away.

"keep. looking." i growled. "or you won't. cum."

he squirmed and i saw him close his eyes, gritting his teeth together.

"i c-can't." he whimpered, curling his toes. "th-this is embar...embarrassing!"

"then i guess i'll just keep edging you." i smirked against his shoulder.

"n-no...please..." his wings fidgeted as he shifted against me.

i slipped the vibrator away from his shaft and down to his tight hole. i circled the ring against his muscle, feeling the entrance flutter against the vibrations.

"aahhh.." he moaned, weakly laying back in my arms.

he lifted his head up and his eyes looked at my hand that was pleasing him.

"do you want to cum?"

"yes, master."

"then eyes on my hands."

he nodded and tried to keep looking, his head jerking slightly as the urge to look away overpowered his thoughts.

then oliver gave a hearty moan from his chest as white ribbons covered his stomach and ran down his pelvis.

"you weren't watching." i snarled, my hand creeping up and around his throat.

he moaned as he came down from his high, panting like a bitch in heat.

"i'll make you cum so many times you won't be able to touch yourself without flinching because you'll be so tender."

"pl-please...n-no more..." he shifted, his wings beginning to flap as he tried to get away.

"oh the innocent little angel doesn't know how to hold his orgasm. oh how he doesn't know what it's like to be seriously edged. oh all he knows is how to ejaculate and fall asleep." i growled, dragging three of my fingers along his soft stomach.

he leapt out of my arms and-