Oh God...

Heyo! Know it has been a while. Finally got some free time to write. So here is another chapter.

    After walking around the tunnels for a little thinking about what I just did fully, I went back to the mess hall. By then I was in the cloths that I was in earlier and not in my fighting uniform. I tip toed to my bed, extremely careful around the ninja. I lied down and quickly fell into a light sleep.

       ~A hour later~

     I was awoken from my sleep by talking. I listen but kept my eyes closed.

???: Couldn't sleep either?

     Wait that's Jay. So the rest of the ninja must be up.

Kai: Not while we still have to get Zane and Cole back.

     UGH THE GUILT!

Lloyd: Speaking of backs, the beds are the worst.

Ha suckers Skylor's and mine are the best out of these beds.

Lloyd: Alright lets-

     Lloyd was cut off my the banging of a gong. I sprung up to act startled. 

Kai: Quick back in bed!

     Wow a little later there bud. Just a little. 

Clouse and the other workers walked in still banging the gongs. Which is very annoying.

Clouse: Good morning fighters. Oh that's right. It's the middle of the night. 

     I get handed a pair of skates, as I get them I look to Skylor. We silently nod to each other. I quickly put them on and hop out of bed. I glide with ease to the ninja. 

Lloyd: Hey what are you doing! 

Jay: Do you know what time it is?

   I was giggling in the back. I couldn't help myself. Their very interesting act of "just getting up" is funny. As they had skates pushed to them or put on them, Kai's reaction was the funniest.

Kai: Roller skates? Waaa oh ahh!

     He yelped out as he fell...right in front of Skylor. I'm guessing Kai has never roller skated. Jay seems to be a natural. And Lloyd, was getting around fine with a couple of stumbles. As for Skylor and I, we were trained on skates for this exact challenge.

Lloyd: Let me guess. Another one of Chen's stupid battles?

Me: No you don't say. He just wanted to watch Kai fall. *roll eyes and smiles*

At this point me and Skylor broke apart from the ninja. We made our way to a corner at first. That's were Clourse stopped me, Skylor still going ahead for a second, then stopping to wait for me. Before he talked though I looked back to see Jay do a spinning jump move and Shade, the Master of Shadow, watch him in confusion and amazement. Which I find funny.

Clouse: Master Chen wishes for both Tyler and Mystic to fight in this one.

Me: Good thing I've been practicing duplication with magic.

Clouse: Make sure to have Mystic side against the ninja, as for you. You may help them.

Me: Wait who's fighting?

Clouse: You will see.

     And this man WALKS AWAY! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT! Ugh it's whatever. 

     Clouse walked up to were he was earlier. Skylor and I did a lap around the Mess Hall to warm up in a way. It was funny to see Kai's reaction as how others could actually skate. As he watched us, mainly Skylor, he fell back on his butt.