Chapter 6: new stiles?

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hey so I got the same classes at both of you." Stefan says when he seen me. Me and Greyson already have the same ones. The bell rang

"Ok cool. So we need to get to class before coach gets pissed." I said.

"I honestly really wanna kill him. He is annoying as hell." Greyson said.

"I agree." I said.

"We can't kill him." Stefan said rolling his eyes we go inside.

"So I thought vampires can't have kids." I said they turn to me. They haven't looked me in the eyes. They are learning

"My dad was a werewolf before all this but it was never active. So he can have kids. He didn't even know until I showed up." Greyson said shrugging.

"I have a different dad. That's why I look so different for him. His dad was a werewolf were my dad was a dick. Damon never met his dad tho." Stefan said as we walked inside the school.

"That's wild." I said as we get to the class we all sit in the back. I'm sitting in the middle they are sitting in either side of me. The pack is glaring at me.

"What's with the outfit? You never wear stuff like this." Greyson said.

"I know. I honestly feel like a hyper beast and that's not what I was going for. But I knew I had to wear these some day because if I didn't I would be in trouble." I said shrugging

"Why?" Stefan asked.

"Because someone bought them for me. And they are coming here in like 2 days. So ya I got to wear the stuff she sent." I said.

"Who is it?" Greyson asked.

"I will tell you later. We got some nosey neighbors." I said they both nodded. 

After school.

We are at their house again. We are sitting in the living room.

"So who was it you we're talking about earlier?" Greyson asked.

"My twin sister." I said he looks at me confused.

"I thought you were a only child." He said.

"No my sister just never really lived with us. But last night she messaged me to tell me that she is transitioning as well. She doesn't know about the supernatural." I said.

"Why doesn't she live with you?" Stefan asked.

"It used to be because our parents couldn't take care of two kids so my mom let my uncle take her. She always know the truth about the family tho. But now she can't exactly up and move here." I said.

"Why?" Damon asked.

"Because the supernatural. And Everyone thinks that my aunt and uncle are her parents and their adopted son is her brother." I said shrugging.

"What's her name?" Greyson asked.

"Her name is Aleksandra but she goes by Alex." I said. She's kinda well known. Our uncle is a actor. Our aunt sometimes acts. Adam my cousin is a music producer. And Alex has a YouTube channel and some songs out there. They look shocked. Greyson looks shocked and excited.

"Your related to her?" Elena asked.

"She's my twin fraternal obviously. She got the good genes. And she's younger by 20 minutes." I said.

"She's gonna be here in two days?" Greyson asked excited.

"Yep. So what now?" I asked.

"Let's train. I want to see what you can do." Damon said.