chapter 3: the dark moon part two

Malia P.O.V.

"Kate." I said.

"That impossible. It's impossible. That can't be what he said." Stiles said

"Why? Who...... who's Kate?" I asked stiles.

"She's a hunter. An Argent." He said.

Kate's P.O.V.

This is going to be fun. Derek will have no idea what I have done. I put Derek in a wall and put wolfsbane in it but it won't kill him.

Scott's P.O.V.

"So you're just letting us go?" I asked Araya.

"I sent four men out to where Kate was rumored to be seen. None of them came back. Let's see if you can do better." Araya said

"You could've just told me she was alive." I said.

"You wouldn't of believed me.  Now I know what kind of Alpha you are.  And where your next step lies." She said.

"What next step?" I asked.

"When you take the bite of an innocent, when you make a wolf of your own, when you do that.  Then, I will cross your border and come knocking on your door. And one more thing who bit him?" She asked pointing at stiles.

"I killed the Nogitsune that possessed him by biting void killing him which was like Stiles's twin but in doing so it turned Stiles to a werewolf but there is something about him now that I don't get." I said looking at Stiles.

"You didn't know this would happen?" She asked.

"No but it was a risk that we had to take and the risk was low like 10/100." I said.

"What is wrong with him?" She asked. I turned to her.

"His eyes. He killed innocents but his eyes are yellow not blue and he is strong like as strong as me he broke through the biggest chains we could get easily." I said she look like she knew something about it but she walked away. I walked to the pack.

"So what now?" Stiles asked.

"She thinks she knows where we can find Derek." I said walking over to them.

"She gonna tell us where?" Malia asked.

"Uh, actually, she's giving us a guide." I said and we all turn to see a motorcycle pull up.

"You know her?" Stiles asked. As the person on the bike pulled off their helmet off.

"Breaden." I said

"Who's Breaden?" Kira Asked.

"She's a mercenary." Lydia said to Kira.

"Right now, I'm the only one who's gonna take you to la iglesia." Breaden said.

"The church?" Lydia asked.

"What's the church?" Stiles asked.

"It's not a place you'll find God." Breaden said. We left after that.

It's been while and I can't stop thinking about stiles eye they are yellow but since he was the Nogitsune he killed people. So his eyes should be blue in wolf form.  I have been meaning to ask Deaton but he has been gone for awhile he said he was coming back in a few days.

"Who's Kate Argent?" Malia asked.

"Uh, I'd like to know, too."Kira said.

"Well, we were at her funeral. So, I'd like to know how she got out of her casket that was buried six feet underground." Stiles said.