CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN
THEY CAN'T KNOW

CHAPTER SIXTEENTHEY CAN'T KNOW

DAY TWENTY FOUR

Y/N

I waited outside my house for Chan to pull up. My parents came back from their trip last night and didn't know about Chan. I didn't want them to know about him.

If they knew that I was with him, they would be so judgmental and then I would feel obligated and actually tell them that's it fake. I hated not being able to tell them.

The door opened behind me, causing me to jump. I looked behind me, seeing my mom.

"Hey, honey. I thought you left a while ago." She says with a small smile.

"Yes, uh I'm just waiting for my ride. Woojin said he would pick me up today. Are you going to work?" I ask with a small. I hate that I had to lie to her but she knows Chan. I've complained about him so many times to her about him.

"Yeah, I have a meeting but I should be out by 2. What do you say about going out when you get out of school? We could go to the mall, eat ice cream, and talk about your life. I want to know what's going on."

"Sounds good, Mom. You should go before you're late." I smile.

"Yes, right. Bye, sweetie."

"Bye, Mom." I let out a breath, I didn't know I was holding, when she walked away and got into her car. I pulled out my phone to text Chan. He was five minutes late.

Chan

Where are you?

I'm almost there. I got stuck
behind some idiot who drove like
my grandmother.

Okay.

I put my phone away, letting out a sigh, brushing hair out of my face when the door opens again.

You're kidding me.

I turned around, seeing my dad. I'm gonna get caught for sure and then he's gonna tell mom and then mom will interrogate me to the next century. "Good morning, Dad."

"Hey, baby." Dad smiles at me, locking the door. "Are you waiting on Woojin?" He asks.

"Yes, uh he got stuck behind someone going like 10 miles so he's running a little behind." I told him. Dad just nodded with a smile still on his face.