CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER FIVE
PLANNING

DAY ONE

CHAN

I lead the way to the cafè after we got out of the car and I felt oddly at peace with her hand in mine. Her hand fit perfectly in mine and I just always wanted to hold it now. When she opened the door this morning in her pajamas, I couldn't fight the smile that appeared when I greeted her.

Even in her pajamas and messy bed head, she still looked beautiful. "What do you want?" I asked Y/N when we entered the cafè.

"I really don't care as long as it's food but a hot chocolate would be nice." She answers. I nod and tell her to go find a table. Y/N let go of my hand and went to find one. I walked up to counter and told the girl behind the register my order. She went and got my order ready but when she came back, she gave me a flirty smile.

"You here alone?"

"No, actually I came with my girlfriend. Keep the change." I smiled and walked away over to where Y/N was sitting. She was typing frantically on her phone but stopped when I put the stuff down. "I got you a cinnamon roll." I told her sliding the plate to her side.

"Thank you." Y/N whispered. I watched as she took a bite out of it with a look of satisfaction. Y/N put it down and looked at me. "Did you get anything to eat?" She asks softly.

"No, I don't eat breakfast. Food in the morning makes me a little sick." I answered.

"Oh," Was all she said before silence took over again. I grabbed the cup of hot chocolate, taking a drink before passing it back to Y/N. "Thank you again." She whispered.

"Why are you acting so shy?" I asked.

"It's early in the morning so I'm still a little tired, I guess." She answered. "Anyway, uh I only have until noon because Woojin just called an emergency student council meeting at 12:30." Y/N told me.

"Okay, finish up and we'll go down to the beach to talk about this relationship thing." Y/N only nodded and went back to eating. She occasionally took drinks from the hot chocolate that eventually cooled down. Once she was done, we stood up and left the cafè.

The beach wasn't far so I decided that we should walk, intertwining our fingers as we walked down the street. towards the beach. The beach was really nice in the morning so I wanted to go there with Y/N.

We finally reached the beach and I took her to my favorite spot. We sat down across from each other and I watched as Y/N tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

"Uh first things first that I think we need to clear up is how we got together in case someone asks."

"Right, of course. Did you have anything in mind?" I asked wanting to hear from her first.

"Uhm... The day of the assembly is what I had in mind. Like you know how you were in student council office a few hours after to drop off that paper I needed to sign?" I slowly nodded. "What I'm saying is that why you were also there, we confessed to each other and all that sappy shit." She adds.

"Alright, I don't mind that. Second, we have to get some ground rules."

"Obviously like first of all, don't kiss me." Y/N told me. "I mean, you can kiss my cheek to make it believable." She adds.

"Okay, also don't tell anyone about this being fake."

"Well, about that, I kinda already told Woojin." She admits and I stared at her wide eyed.

"Why would you tell Woojin?" I asked.

"I don't know! It was just in the spur of the moment and he's my best friend. I can't lie to him either so when he asked about this sudden relationship, I just told him." She explained. I inwardly groaned, throwing my head back a little before making eye contact once again.

"It's- ah it'll be fine just make sure he doesn't tell anyone. Now, third of all, we do have to spend a lot of time together to make it more believable so instead of sitting in the student council room, eat with me at lunch."

"I have things to do during lunch. If I don't get it done there then I'll have to take it home and I have a lot of homework."

"Can't Woojin do it? He is the vice president so he could take over." I asked.

"I know he can but I don't like piling work on him. Woojin has enough to handle at home, I don't want to pile all the papers on him." Y/N answered.

"Alright then how about, every other day I'll come you in the office and you come to the cafeteria giving Woojin the work." I suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds fair." Y/N nodded. "Oh, we need to get going if I want to be at Woojin's on time." She suddenly said getting up from her spot. I looked at the time and got out of my seat. I grabbed her hand and we walked back to my car.

Why did her hand fit so well with mine?