CHAPTER SIX

CHAPTER SIX
BABY

DAY ONE

Y/N

Chan drove me to Woojin's and I got out of the car. "Thank you for the breakfast." I smiled as I turned to face Chan.

"Anytime, baby girl." I felt a blush form on my cheeks and I looked away. "Now go before he counts you late." Chan shoos me away and I chuckle lightly. I walk up to the porch and knock on the door. Woojin immediately opens it and pulls me inside.

"Are you okay?" Was the first thing I asked when I saw his face. I grabbed his hand and walked into the living room sitting him on the couch while I go into the kitchen to grab the first aide kit.

"Woo, he can't keep doing this to you." I whispered softly as I looked at his eye.

"As long as I live under his roof, he can."

"No, he can't. He shouldn't be laying a hand on you. It hurts to see you like this, Woojin." I told him. "He has to stop. You have to do something or I can't keep it a secret anymore." I added.

"Y/N, you promised me that you wouldn't tell anyone." Woojin spoke.

"I know I did but Woo, every week you're calling me with new bruises or cuts. I get that he gets angry but he shouldn't lash out at you, one of these days he is going to kill you."

"Then I'll stop just calling you if I burden you that much." Woojin snaps.

"That's not what I meant and you know it! Woojin, you're my best friend and I just want you safe." I shot back. I couldn't lose Woojin. He's been there with me through so much. I hated seeing him hurt.

"I know you do, Y/N." Woojin whispered and I didn't realize I had been crying until I felt him wipe away my tears. "Stop crying, please." Woojin begs softly. I finished patching up one his cuts on his cheeks and turned away wiping my eyes. I went into the kitchen, opening the freezer to grab an ice pack they kept in there. I grabbed one and went to turn around when I felt arms wrap around my waist. "I know how much you care for me and I love you for always being there. I also know how scared you are that you'll lose me but you won't, I promise that you won't." He whispered in my ear.

"You can't promise that, Woojin because you don't know what could happen." I told him as I got rid of his hold on me, turning to face him. I set the ice pack on his eye and told him to hold it there.

"I know that you won't ever lose me, Y/N." He tells me removing the ice pack from his eye.

"Woojin, put it back on your eye." He ignores me, grabbing my hands in his own. "W-what are yo-" I get cut off by the feeling of lips on my own. I instantly pushed him off and stared at him with my mouth open agape.

"I-"

"I gotta go, keep the ice pack on your eye so it won't swell up. I'll call you later." I cut him off and leave the house. I stand outside for a minute before I pull out my phone and called Chan.

"What can I do for you, baby girl?" Chan asked when he picked up the phone and I felt a blush form on my face again.

"Uhm could you pick me up from Woojin's?" I asked and heard him shuffle around before answering,

"Yeah, of course. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Thanks, I'll see you when you get here then." I spoke and hung up the phone. I thought back to what happened back in the house and felt like slapping myself.

How did that even happen? Why did it happen?

"Y/N," I heard Woojin say behind me and I turned around. "I'm sorry that I did that. I- I don't know why I did it."

"Woojin, you know why you did it but please don't tell me because if you tell me and I can't return those feelings then I'll feel horrible." I explained.

"I- It's okay if you don't." Woojin whispered.

"Just go back inside and rest, Woojin. I also told you to keep that damn ice pack on. Go do it now." I turned him around and walked him up to the door. "I will talk to you later but for now just go inside." He goes back inside and I hear a car pull up behind me. I turn back around seeing Chan and walk over to the car. "Hey," I greet as I get into the car.

"Okay, I'm gonna say this right now. If I hear any sickening cute things, I will throw myself out of this car." A voice behind me says and I nearly scream.

"Lix, shut up." Another voice says and I turn around in my seat to see Felix and Minho. "Hey, Y/N."

"Hi, Minho. Chan, you didn't tell me they were going to be here." I say turning back around.

"Yeah, sorry about that. They were at my house and I don't trust them there alone so I brought them. Anyway, it hasn't even been an hour since I left you here. Something happen?" Chan asks and I felt guilt wash over me.

"Uhm... no. Nothing happened." I answered and pulled out my phone suddenly getting a message from Minho. I ignore it turning my phone back off. I already knew he was calling me out on my lie but I didn't want to deal with that right now.

"Okay, you wanna go home?" Chan asks and I nod my head. Chan reaches over and grabs my hand intertwining our fingers for what seemed like the hundredth time today.

"Gross," I heard Minho mutter from the backseat and I rolled my eyes at his comment. After a few minutes, Chan stopped the car and I looked up to see we're outside my house.

"Thank you."

"Of course," Chan smiled and leaned over placing a kiss on my cheek. I felt my face heat up and I proceeded to get out of the car. "I'll pick you up on Monday, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded my head and walked up my porch to my front door. I heard Chan pull away just as I unlocked the door and walked inside.

Yup, today was definitely interesting.