🗒 ❛ Your Childhood with them ༉‧₊˚✧

Începe de la început

《𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘥》

Soft cries were heard from outside of a candy store,the little trio troublemakers were currently out to buy some candy,but stopped in front of the store once they saw the girl.

Wind tilted his head to the side,while fire and leaf looked at eachother and shrugged.The wind element went closer to the girl,he crouched down and patted the girl's head.

"Why are you crying?"You looked Up to him with puffy red eyes,and sniff one last time before looking back at the ground.

"I-i can't f- find,mommy and daddy!"you said between sobs,Wind then held your hand,with a cheerful smile on his face

"I'll help you find your parents!"

The cries from you tuned down,As you stood up and wiped your tears away,

"T-thank you!-. . .u-um..."

"The name's wind!"he said with a smile,

You wholeheartedly returned it,

Both of you,along with fire and leaf started searching for your parents at all the stores you passed by,

Then stopped infront of a huge mall,your parents came out Rushing,yelling your name.

Your eyes widened as you ran up to them,"MOMMY!!!,DADDY!!!"

"Sweetheart!,oh god!,where have you been?!your father and i were worried sick!,don't run off like that again please,we don't want to loose you..."Your mother cried,as your father hugged the two of you.

"I-I'm sorry m-mommy,daddy..."

The two of them looked at wind and his siblings,they both crouched down"Thank you so much for finding our beloved daughter,may we please know your names?"

"I'm wind!,that's fire,and leaf!,No need to thank us!,we were happy to help,"You broke the hug then went to wind,giving him a peck on his cheek.

"I'll never forget what you've done,till we meet again!"

Wind blushed deeply,but smiled nonetheless,

《𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦》

"Hello there~!"A certain fire element said to a girl who's current sitting on one of the swings,

You fluttered your eyes,which made hin turn red in an instant,

"Hi!,do you want to use the other with me?"He nods,and takes the swing besides you,the two of you started talking about your likes and dislikes,until sunset.

You hoped down from the swing and reached your hand out,"Anyways,my I'm [Name]!,Thanks for hanging out with me,"

Fire shakes your hand with a visible blush on his cheeks,"And I'm fire,m-mind if we meet again here tomorrow?if it's ok with you of course..."

You Chuckled and nodded your head,

For the past months you've been hanging out with fire,mostly on the swings,the two of you can talk about anything without getting bored,sometimes walking around the park,ice cream in hand.

"You never get bored while hanging out with me,and why is that?"You asked out of the blue,the two of were currently on the swings.

Fire smiled,"Simple,cause you're a fun person to be with!,and plus you're really nice and beautiful!"

You blushed at the last part,and enjoyed the moment with him.