Chapter 30? The blame

Dust POV

Damn. What did I just witness. I thought as the unknown guard summoned some kind of portal. Wait why are we trusting foreigners who just appeared out of absolutely ass!. She said something about cross so cross must have some kind of connection to have a something to do with the weird chick who appeared and now is gonna "take care" of Ink, Dream and Killer for us. Thats dissapointing I really wanted to slowly and painfully kill them myself. But seeing as she is as powerful as she is she might make them brutally suffer. Sexually or Abusively. "Dust!" I was snapped out of my thoughts to horror tapping me. " yea- " I was amazed at what I saw. We were in a huge room the interior design was black, white, blue and red. There was an expensive looking sofa that not even Gold could buy. It was black but the designs on it were roses that were a dark blue that faded to a light shade of red. On the right was a desk which had a book, a laptop, what looked to be a sketchbook, some papers and other random stuff. The desk was a dark blue and the swivel chair behind it was white on the other side of the room was a painting of the girl we saw earlier but she was wearing a white turtleneck sweater and her eyes were normal red and not streaming with blood her hair was still white and they both looked young. The other person was a skeleton which looked female. she had her pink blobby hair in two pink ponytails. And what looked to be a short dress with an apron she had yellow stars on her cheeks. The two were smilling the skeleton and girl had their arms wrapped around one another. I stared at the painting and wondered about her past life.. until I was interupted.

"Stay in here and do not touch anything. My master doesn't like the things in her office being tampered with without her permission" The guard told us

"Goodbye now" she added disapearing in a puf of smoke

Jeez wut is with these guys and smoke

After the giard left we all just stared at eachother. Then at cross who shifted uncomfortably.

"Cross you have some explaining to do!!" Nightmare yelled tentacles flailing

"CaLm dOwN YOu DidnT cAre bEForE wHY nOw" Error said, voice rising.

"Yeah" Horror said.

"You were too busy flirting with killer who turned out to be a spy that you could care less about us" I spat.

"Guys..No need to fight just relax..everything is going to be fine" Cross reassured.

"FINE ITS ALL YOUR FAULT WE ARE IN THE MESS CROSS WE ARE IN A FORGEIN CASTLE WITH A OD WHO IS-" A crack went in the air as nightmare's head went to the side. Cross stood their tears in her eyes, she had her right hand up. Nightmare had a look of suprize on his face.

" YOUR SO FUCKING SELFISH YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT ANYONE YOU BUT THE BLAME ON EVERYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF YOU ARE ANNYOYING BASTARD WHO SHOULD'VE DIED! I NEVER SHOULD'VE PROTECTED YOU. U WISH I NEVER LIKED YOU!" And with that Cross ran out crying. I scowled. It was his fault. His fault. "Tck" Horror muttered. " I'lL Go FInD heR" Error said exiting the room. " Go with him" Nightmare grumbled "Bring her back". "No we don't wanna listen to a hypocrite, Someone who can't treat a lady right" Fell spoke. He hadn't spoken a word since we got there. "That was very disrespectful nightmare you should sauly sorry" Blue scolded.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO LOOK!" Nightmare shouted.

"Didn't you hear us say no"

But before nightmare could say something the door opened..

--------------

Sorry for the slow updates. Thanks for the 1.83k reads I thinks thats how many. I might write another Crossmare fic but more sad and sadistic.

Word count 666

Also check out my songs book