Lisa chooses the problems she shares. Rosé is the only person that knows about what she told Bambam. She does not want to involve Jennie and Jisoo because of that little argument the two unnies had about their failed relationships.

She wanted to make a decision on her own and face them head on, all by herself.

"Okay, let me guess. It's about your huge crush on the Golden Maknae?" Lisa looked at Jisoo and realized that Jennie and Rosé are as well standing by her door, looking concerned for her as well.

They are basically like sisters, she should confide to them and ask for advice. She will never be a burden to them, just like they will never be a burden to her. They have been together for almost a decade. If someone knew what's good for Lisa, they are her three unnies.

"Well..you see.." and by that statement, Rosé groaned in frustration once again. "Just what the..just what did you do this time again, Lali? Was acting like it was just a prank not worse enough?" Jennie and Jisoo looked at Chae with confusion evident in their eyes. Jennie and Jisoo looked at Lisa with eyes popping out of their sockets and as if an invisible smoke came out of their nostrils.

"Okay..wait unnies..I..I can explain..just..relax, okay?" Lisa said as she stood up and faced all of them.

Just why does Rosé have to bring it up? She thought to herself.

"Well..I..screwed up." Lisa admitted. She knew that her decisions were crap and that they were made out of impulse. "But..I am just so confused right now." She continuously explained.

Bambam messaged her three days ago, and the messaged she received confused the hell out of her.

"You see..I told Bambam that I really did not like Jungkook..I told him it was all a prank..Because.."

"Lisa told Bambam it was a prank because she was afraid she might go through the same situation as the both of you." Chae finished Lisa's sentence because she felt like it would take years for Lisa to finish it. The elder ones looked at each other and a long sigh escaped from their mouths.

"Look at me, Lalisa." Jennie said with authority in her voice. "Kai is different from Jinyoung as Jinyoung is different from Jungkook. You are different, Jisoo unnie is different, I am different. We are all in a different situation so don't think that you'll end up in the same place as we did." Jennie tried her best to explain that there is no need for Lisa to feel afraid. Of course, falling in love is not all sweet and happy, once in a while, you get hurt, but that is just part of it. How can you appreciate the good ones if you'd never experience something bad.

"But at the end of the day, they'd hurt you." All eyes were fixed at Jisoo. Jennie was about to throw some hands. They are trying to help their maknae but Jisoo just went up destroyed it. Jennie really was going to say something but Jisoo spoke again, continuing her statement."And it's up to them whether they'd be man enough to say sorry and stay, or just be some douche bag and leave. Jinyoung left and there is nothing I could do about it. Kai got back with his ex and Jennie can't do anything about it either. Maybe they are not the people who were meant to stay in our life, but that does not mean all men will do the same thing." The younger ones all looked at their Jisoo unnie.

They know how hard it must have been for her, to keep everything in when she and Jinyoung broke up. She is so good at hiding her scars, that no one would ever notice. Jisoo almost lost her chance at debuting and being a member of Blackpink. When Jinyoung left her, he brought all the hope Jisoo had. He was Jisoo's wall when training became so hard for her. He believed in her, that one day, she'd debut and all her hardwork would pay off. So when he left, Jisoo lost her confidence. She almost gave up.

"My point was just, I want you to be strong and not let some man hurt you. My belief is that it would be hard for us to find a love that is true in this kind of industry, but I am not saying it's impossible. So go for it, Limario. Go for what makes you truly happy." Jisoo looked at Lisa with full sincerity. She really meant everything she said.

"Unnies!!!" Lisa enveloped all her three unnies in a tight hug. Chaeyoung laughed at how childish Lisa is and Jennie patted Lisa's back and looked at Jisoo with a smile that finally reached her eyes. Jennie's still hurting from what happened between him and Kai, but now, she finally understood what her unnie really meant. Maybe there is really someone out there who is meant for her. Jisoo hugged everyone back and smiled at the thought of how just a few minutes ago, they were close to loosing their shit and breakdown, but now, they are smiling again.

"But..you see..I got a text from Bambam.." Everyone looked at Lisa. Apparently, Lisa's boy problem is not yet done. "What did he say?" Jennie asked as she sat on the floor, petting Leo.

"Well, you know I told him that it was a prank, right?" The other three nodded in response. "So, he told me that Jungkook..well.." Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé waited for what it is that Lisa's gonna say but was interrupted when someone's phone rang.

All of them looked at Lisa's phone which is placed on Lisa's bed. All four of them turned wide-eyed when they saw the caller.

"Oh no!" Lisa screamed as she stared at the caller's name. She once again became hysterical, not knowing on how to control her feelings. "Unnies!! What am I gonna do?" She jumped up and down her bed that caused her cats to hide and her unnies to sigh. Just when will Lisa act like a normal 22 year old?

"God Lali, answer it!" Jennie said as she picked up Lisa's phone and swiped the screen to answer the call. She clicked the speaker's icon and placed it back on Lisa's bed.

Jisoo nudged Lisa and mouthed speak to the frozen maknae. All were quiet anticipating the conversation that may happen.

"Hmm..hello?"

"Your 3 days is up, doll."

-----------------------------------------

Merry Christmas everyone! I tried my best to update today for it is my present to each of you who are reading this.

I hope you like it. And yes, this is officially the start of something..special!

Watch out for the next updates! Thank you again and have a Happy Holiday!

Don't forget to leave comments and vote, it would be a perfect present for me. Thanks a lot!

-love

C