Jihope scene #2

*This is the porn scene from part 10 of my AU, The Secret Life Of Gay Pornstar on my IG. Jimin is Christian of course, who is Jays girlfriends brother.. and he seduces Jay into having sex with him.. again, this is just fiction. Please do not take it seriously .*

Jay and his girlfriend Mina pull into the driveway of her childhood home

Jay and his girlfriend Mina pull into the driveway of her childhood home. They get out and Mina is all smiles. "I'm so glad to be home!" Jay steps out of the car and looks around as Mina walks up to the door. "Come on Jay! I can't wait for you to meet my mom." Jay walks up to her as she opens the door.

"Mom I'm home!" She exclaims and not too long after an older woman walks out. "Mina!" She says in excitement as she goes in for a hug.

"Hey mom!" They pull apart and Mina introduces the two, "Mom Id like for you to meet my boyfriend Jay. Jay this is my mom, Jisoo."

He slightly bows and says, "It's so nice to finally meet you Jisoo."

"And it's lovely to meet you Jay! Mina has been telling me wonderful things about you, so I was ready for you two to come!"

They chat it up a bit longer as Jimin comes downstairs. He slowly lingers into the room, standing at the back, getting a good look at Jay. He smirks and then reveals himself, "Mina.." he lets out in a very low, tone. They all look at him. Mina's expression was hostile. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your.. very attractive.. boyfriend?"

He looks Jay up and down and gives him a seductive smile. Mina stands in front of Jay, blocking Jimin from getting too close.

"What are you doing here?! Mom! What is he doing here?! I thought you said he wasn't gonna be here?!" She yells as she crosses her arms.

"He just showed up last minute... but be nice! He's your brother after all."

Mina rolls her eyes as Jimin looks at her with a smirk. "Jay, this is my stupid brother, Christian."

"Nice to meet you." Jay says as Jimin replies, "Nice to meet you as well, Jay." He gives him a wink and Mina grabs Jays hand and leads him away, "Let's go in the dining room."

Jisoo looks at Jimin, "Behave." She says as she points at him. "I mean it."

"Oh mother, don't worry. I'll be a perfect gentleman."

They walk into the dining room and sit down at the table, except for Jimin of course. "Well I guess I'm just gonna go do my own thing since I'm not welcome." He says but his mother says other wise. "Oh no Christian come sit with us."

"No I shouldn't.."

"He's right, he shouldn't." Mina says as her mother glowers at her. "Mina!"

"Mother she's right. You guys have your time alone. If you need me, I'll be around." He leaves the room and Jisoo shakes her head.

"Mom, you know how he is." The older woman sighs as Jay asks, "Where's your restroom?" "It's down the hall at the very end." Jay nods and goes to the restroom.