Jikook Scene

Jikook porn scene - Jungkook and Jimin are playing students, and Jungkook goes over to Jimin's to study but becomes seduced by Jimin

The doorbell rings and a woman walks over to the door and opens it. She is greeted by Jungkook who was wearing jeans, a sweater, sneakers, and a backpack. "Hello Jungkook." She says, "Are you here to study with Christian?"

"Yes I am. Is he here?"

"Yeah. Come on in." He walks in and she takes him into the dining room as she yells, "Christian! Your friend is here to study!"
Then turns to Jungkook with a smile, "Y'all can study there at the table." Jungkook nods his head as he takes his backpack off and sits it on the table. That's when Jimin comes down and into the room. He was wearing stretchy black pants and a silky button up that was kinda hanging off of one shoulder. He runs his hand through his blonde hair and says, "Oh Jungkook.. I didn't think you'd actually come."

"Why not?" He asks.

Jimin smiles, "You know why."

"Okay boys I'm gonna be in the other room if you need anything."

"Okay mom." Jimin says as she goes to leave the dining room.

They sit down at the table as Jungkook takes some things out of his backpack to study. As he was focusing on the work, Jimin was focusing more on him. Jungkook glances over at the older, noticing his gaze on him. "What?"
Jungkook asks.

"You're hot you know that?" Jimin let's out, his chin sitting on the palm of his hand. Jungkook awkwardly smiles as he adjusts himself in his seat. "We gotta study. Plus you know I'm not like that." He goes back to studying when he feels Jimin's hand on his thigh, "Hey! What are you doing?"

"Oh come on Jungkook.. aren't you a bit curious?"

"Curious about what?" That's when Jimin moves his hand completely over Jungkook's cock. Jungkook takes in a deep breath as Jimin smirks. "I can make you feel so good. I'll show you."

He scoots his chair back and goes under the table. "Uhh.. what are you doing?" Jungkook questions as Jimin tells him to shush and gets in between his legs. He begins to undo Jungkook's pants and takes out his large cock.

Jungkook was kinda shocked this was happening but at the same time he wasn't stopping him. Jimin strokes it in his hand as he says, "You're so big. I'm gonna have fun with this." He leans down and puts the tip in his mouth, sucking on it as if it was a lollipop. His big soft lips felt so good around it that Jungkook closes his eyes and lets out a soft moan. Jimin glances up at him as he comes off of it, then licking down and back up the shaft. "Does that feel good baby?" Jimin asks making Jungkook open his eyes and nod his head at the older.