What is he doing with her and why is he not answering his phone. I don't want to rush into something so I take the woman's advice and find Leslie's trailer. It's very much smaller but she's lucky to have one of her own honestly. Before I knock on the door I take a few breaths. I hear laughters from inside and I can definitely recognise Robert's. I take a few steps back and decide to wait a bit. A few minutes later the door opens and Robert comes out with a huge smile on his lips. He takes a turn and then sees me right in front of him.

"Allyson, hey, what are you doing here?" he asks more worried than happy.

"I wanted to talk to you about something but I changed my mind" I reply not happy with the situation.

"Why? Is everything okay?"

"I don't know. First of all you don't even look happy to see me so maybe you should tell me if everything's okay" I say sternly.

"Of course I'm happy to see you, you just caught me off guard. I didn't know you were visiting" he touches my shoulder with his arm but I'm still not convinced.

"You would have known if you picked up your phone but what you were doing apparently is more important than me"

"Sh*t, I'm sorry, I had my phone on silent. Nothing is more important than you, don't ever doubt that" he caresses my cheek begging to see a change in my attitude.

"Anyway, I'll leave you to work. I'll see you later" I start walking away but he catches my hand after a few steps and stops me.

"C'mon, don't be like that. I recognise its all my fault, forgive me" he says and I sigh.
"You wanted to talk to me about something, right?" he continues.

"I don't know if I'm in the mood for talking right now"

"Let's just go to my trailer to sit then. You came all this way, don't leave already" his sweet voice convinces me to agree and we get in his trailer sitting on a couch he has there.

We don't say anything at first, I just rest my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arms around me. A second later I'm laying on the couch with my head resting on his lap and he's playing with my hair to confort me.

"Wanna tell me what's going on?" he asks me sweetly.

"It's stupid" is all I say.

"You can talk to me about anything, you know that. It can be the silliest thing on earth, I won't care"

"Okay" I say and take a breath.
"I was out with Christie, you remember her, right?" I ask looking up at him and he nods.
"She told me Gabriel offered her a job at his new show, which is great, she definitely deserves it" I say and pause.

"What's the problem then?" he asks confused.

"I don't understand why he didn't ask me to join this as well. I had the feeling we worked pretty good together, with no problems" I say sounding disappointed.

"Oh, honey, you shouldn't worry about that stuff. I'm sure it has nothing to do with your work history. You never caused a problem and you were amazing on stage" he says looking at me softly.

"Then why wouldn't he want me? And why am I so pissed about it?" I ask with rage.

"You're pissed because you think you deserve to be part of the new project and you're right. You're an amazing model and I'm positive everyone would want you for their show"

"There's also the possibility he calls me these days to offer me the job" I say trying to be optimistic.

"And the possibility he's just a douchebag. I never liked him"