42

Photo shoots.
Photo shoots.
Photo shoots.
Can I stressed this more enough
P H O T O S H O O T S.

Welcome to my head guys, hope you have blast while your here for today.

"Ok Mr.Tuan we're done for the day!"

Gladly, I gathered my things and walked to the exit towards my car.

"That's the 5th one today Shawn, I don't know how many more I can do in a lifetime!"

My manager looked at me in confusion as he held the passenger side door open, closing it as I gotten in and buckled myself. Getting in himself, he looked at me with disbelief, shrugged and started the car.

"Well good news for you Mark, you have one more today-"

I groaned, cutting him off and earning a harsh look before he started again,

"It's with your favorite, Jinyoung and apparently two other underground models so be quiet"

He rolled his eyes when I gave him my signature goofy grin.

"Your lucky i'm not attracted to you or i would've kissed you"

"Wait wha-"

*Another's POV*

"OH MY GOD! PUT IT DOWN"

A loud crash erupted around the building as a flurry of footsteps sounded through the room.

Hi, and welcome to hell or in other words, my life.
Anyways, the loud commotion is Bambam and Jinyoung going at it as we wait for Mark. I'll make this a brief summary so we don't waste anytime on this freeze frame. *Clears throat* It all started in the summer of '08, the waves crashing against the shore and a group of young probably gay men were enjoying their time together until Careless Whisper by George Michael came out the blue and it turned into a huge orgy *Bang* Ok maybe another time for that but anyways, Bam and I arrived with Jinyoung here like half an hour ago and the shoot don't start until another 45 minutes or until Mark arrives so i just been sitting here while the other two commit murder to one another. Guess you can say i'm vibin' but lowkey fantasizing about gay porn.

Teenagers.

Let's start this show shall we?

"BAM I'M GONNA TURN YOU INTO A THAI CUISINE KEEP TRYING ME"

"TOO BAD I ALREADY AM ONE"

I mean where's the lie?
Tell me so i can find your location.
To be honest we're all some foreign cuisines if you ask me.

"Yo, wheres the other two?"
"You don't hear them?"

*C R A S H*

"What the hell could they be breaking that loud?"

We started the shoot finally without much trouble from the two other than them fighting over a solo, so instead we all ended up having one. It was a long day, i'll just say that in conclusion.

You can leave now if you want unless you want to join me in another fantasy...

Still here? Wow I guess your interested then

Naruto and Sasuke been going at for a while with the whole "we're rivals" thing but that's not the topic. No, the topic is fucking Daddy material Kakashi Hatake. It all started when i was home alone one night studying for the weekend when i heard my window open. Confused, I stared as a tall figure with a mask covering his mouth and a headband cover his  right eye stood in the corner of my room. Me, almost 6 feet myself stood up from my bed and walked towards the figure with my hand outstretched to see if this was real or not. Before my brain can render i was pinned against the wall with something hard touching my leg and the scent of cinnamon washing over my face.

"I see you've been waiting Yugyeom"
A gentle but sinful voice whispered in my ear as i relaxed into his touch,

"Of course I have Kakashi Sensei"

"Yugs?"
"Yes Bam?"
"I'm worried, but just write a fanfic about him for the sake of your well being"
"My bad"