39

"ALRIGHT GAYS DINNER IS SERVED"

All 5 of the guests walked into the dining as they took a seat at the table.

"Hey uh...Jackson?"

"Yes?"

"What the actual fuck is this?"

Jinyoung stared at the food in wide eyes as the rest of members picked up their utensils that were neatly sat out.

Jackson raised an eyebrow, "Your telling me you don't know what this is? Not even what it looks like?"

Jinyoung only shook his head.

"Your telling us you never had Chinese food?"

"I had Chinese food before but not this,"

Jackson stood back smirking as he watch Youngjae sighed, everyone else eating and watching the show.

"I swear I did not cancel plans on producing a new song and spending time with my baby for this foolishness" Youngjae rolled his eyes as he eat his meal, muttering under his breath.

"Your in a relationship?"

"With his dog"

Everyone said in unison, still doing their own thing.

Jinyoung swears this is the most peculiar group of friends he has ever seen in his life.

"It's Chow Mein, Jin" Mark finally said speaking up, he quietly laughs as looks at the dumbfounded look on Jinyoung's face, it was really pitiful.

At another 20 minutes they all finally finished and carried their activities to the living room.

"I thought it was a cooking competition?"

"I changed my mind, I wanted cook tonight"

Jaebum nodded his head as  he clasped his hands together and leaned foward.

"So, what are we gonna do now"

"To be honest, I didn't really plan anything for us to do so let's go for a drive"

"Bitch what?"

Mark looked at Jackson with his eyebrows raised in disbelief,

"Do you not know what time it is? Like it's literally 11:48 in the middle of the night, so where could we possibly go at this time?"

They stared at each other until one excited voice spoke up,

"Lets go the beach"

__________________________________

I know this is a short chapter but I swear I'll make it up to you peeps, I haven't gave up on this book yet. ☝️ maybe on the other one 👀 but heh anyways I wonder who spoke up and wants to go the beach when it's nearing midnight 🤠