Chapter 15: Solved

Start from the beginning

"Thank you, Kim Dahyun." Was he anything but he could say to the pale guy. He turned his head and faced Sana's father. "Come on, Mr. Minatozaki, the deal is over. But, you could keep those money I gave you a few years ago."

"I-I..." The man struggled for his words. "I-I'm sorry, Sana-chan!" He said and hugged his daughter. Bringing the usual, caring father he is. His daughter just formed a small smile and embraced her father back, but more tighter.

"It's okay, father. Everyone makes mistakes."

Mark and Dahyun, who was watching the parent and child embraced each other full of emotions, almost teared up at the sight.

"I'm going back to Japan, Sana. I need to explain to Mr. Tuan about the engagement. It's already over. You can be happy with your love one. I'll support you with your decision." Sana's father told his daughter while giving his sweet smile that Sana had missed from her father.

"Thank you so much, father. I knew you're still the most caring man I knew." Sana smiled back at her father and hugged him again. They immediately broke the hug as Mr. Minatozaki and Mark had to go.

"Mark, let's go?" The young man nodded and they were about to exit when Dahyun called them.

"Wait, Mr. Minatozaki." The said man and Mark turn around to face Dahyun. "I knew that I had to meet you someday, and It think this is the right time to to give you this." The pale guy hands Mr. Minatozaki a small, white rectangular envelope. The said man opened it and looked at it carefully.

"A cheque?" Dahyun nodded and signalled Mr. Minatozaki to look at it more. The man's eyes widened at the amount of money that is written. "116 Billion Won!? T-This... This is almost 100 Million Dollars!"

"Yep. And I want you and your family to have it." Dahyun said with a tone like that huge amount of money isn't a big deal to him.

"W-Wait, Dahyun." This time, Sana spoked. "Isn't that a little too much?" She asked her boyfriend in a worried tone like Mark earlier.

"I'm sure about it, Sana-chan. Haven't I told you that I'm going to help your family?"

"Well, Sana. This is a huge blessing for our family. I definitely support your relationship with Dahyun." Mr. Minatozaki laughed.

"Father!"

"But seriously, Dahyun. Is it really okay?"

"It sure is, Mr. Minatozaki."

The said man laughed even more at how formal Dahyun had addressed him. "Call me, Dad or Father from now on, Dahyun."

"Okay, Dad." Dahyun said playfully.

"We shall go, Sana. I'll see you soon, okay?" Sana nodded at her father and gave him one last hug before he and Mark left her apartment.

"Well, that was certainly interesting..." Momo, who was in the kitchen the whole time had spoked behind Sana and Dahyun.

"Hey, Momoring! You're there the whole time? Let me guess, you emptied our fridge again, didn't you?" Sana giggled at her bestfriend.

"Yah, of course not." Momo defended which made Sana, and also Dahyun, to laugh at her.

"Anyway, now that your family problem is already over. What do you and Dahyun have in mind regardless of your relationship?" Momo asked, always the inquisitive one after Chaeyoung.

"Well, I planned to take her to some dates or outings. Or maybe a simple one like sleepovers or movie marathon with each other. I don't really know, as long as Sana-chan is happy then I don't mind." Dahyun stated sincerely while looking at Sana, who also looked at him with the same spark in their eyes. But before they could even have a 'moment' with each other, a fake cough had interrupted them.

"Uh, before you could even flirt or make out in front of me, I'll be going now. Bye!" The jokbal lover friend of Sana's had sprinted out from the door.

"Don't stay up too late on Tzuyu's house, alright!" Of course Momo had heard it since Sana and Dahyun saw her became flustered. The couple just laughed at their friend. Then they were left with an awkward atmosphere.

"So..."

"So?"

"Uh, do you want to go out somewhere?" Dahyun asked his girlfriend.

"What place do you have in mind?"

"Just a simple one, how about here at your apartment? We could watch some movies or something."

"Sure." Sana grabbed Dahyun's wrist and dragged her to the living room. Sana played a movie on their television and plopped down on the couch, Dahyun did the same after her. They stayed in a comfortable silence until one of them had already slep on the other's shoulder. Of course the sleeping one is none other than Sana. Dahyun, feeling a little sleepy too, switched of the tv before cuddling with Sana, making themselves comfortable with each other. Dahyun eventually sleeping after.

Timeskip...

It was already 9 in the evening when Momo had arrived from their apartment, Tzuyu had gave his girlfriend a ride of course. They kissed and hug each other goodbye before Tzuyu drove his way home while Momo had already entered the apartment.

Surprisingly, the lights were off. So Momo had made her steps more quiet, thinking if Sana is already asleep. She went to the living room and she was right, but Sana's not the only one who's sleeping. A guy with pale complexion is beside her. Sleeping beside each other on a small couch seems to be uncomfortable for the jokbal lover but to the couple who was cuddled beside each other seems to be more comfortable, a little too comfortable.

But, it was such a sight for the elder Japanese girl. So, she didn't bother turning on the lights, afraid that it might woke up the two. She went to her room feeling relieved about the things that happened today.

Finally, the problem is now solved...

***

It's not THAT lame isn't it? Haha. But if you think this IS the ending, then think again.

Spoilers: I planned on making a special chapter for this book :)