Chapter 6: New Friends

Dahyun's POV

"So, what was that, huh?" Chaeyoung can't resist on asking me.

"They're certainly on good terms now." Tzuyu smiled.

"Yeah... we are." I just answered shortly, secretly smiling.

"You're acting weird." They worriedly told me.

Which I replied with. "No, its just... I'm nervous about Jeongyeon, all of a sudden."

"It's because of Sana, right?"

"..."

"I knew it." Chae snapped his fingers.

"..." While here am I, not uttering a single word.

"Tell me honestly, Dahyun. Is it possible for you to... like her?" Chae asked me that made me think for a sec.

Me? Do I possibly like Sana? Is it really possible for me to like someone that I hated before? Well, as friends yes, but romantically? I don't know...

"To be honest, I really don't know, Chae."

"Think about it. You smiled, a genuine one, the one you've always had whenever she's with you." I looked down, Chae made remember those painful past of mine again. "Sorry if I remind you that, again. Back to the topic. You also wiped Sana's sweat earlier, right? You would never do something, even if its such a small thing, to someone, unless they're special to you. C'mon Dahyun, don't hide anything from us. We're friends after all." Chae reassured that made me thought for a sec.

"Chaeyoung-ssi and Tzuyu-ssi, they're always there for you, like a family would. Don't you get it, Dahyun-ssi?"

Sana's right, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu, they're always there for me... like a true family would.

"Okay, I would tell you, but not now. I still have to think about all of this." I answered him.

"Glad to hear you would." Chae smiled and we continued to walk to our next class.

Timeskip (lunchtime)

"Its finally lunchtime, hyung, are you going to explain everything to Jeongyeon and the others now?" Tzuyu asked me as he began to fix his things while putting it inside his bag.

"Yeah, I will, Tzuyu." I answered shortly and began to fix my own things.

"You better prepare, Dubs. Its Yoo Jeongyeon that we're talking about." Chae smirked.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. And could please stop calling me 'Dubs'!? Its getting annoying if you keep using my girly nickname!" I yelled out, right at his face.

"That's the point! Its girly that's why I kept using that, just to annoy the heck out of you." Chae just laughed, not even bothered at the sudden raise of my voice, tch.

"Whatever, let's go to the school café, they're probably waiting for us."

School Cafeteria...

"Took you long enough." Jeongyeon said while crossing his arms without any expression on his face.

"Blame your no jam bro. While we're on our way here, he told us that he forgot where he put his pen, so we have to back to our classroom but it turns out that it's already inside his bag." I replied as I pointed at Chaeyoung.

"Hey! That was my favorite stylus pen that Mina-chan gave me for my birthday, of course it was so special to me!" Chaeyoung didn't notice, a now blushing hard, Mina heard all of what he just said. Out of embarrassment, blood also rushed in his face.