tease (bxb)

FOR STARTERS, let me just say, the gif ^ has nothing to do with the one-shot, at first it was supposed to but then the story just went in a different direction and I can't find one that fits but I'll just leave this here cause why not.

SECOND, I don't know how I feel about this one, it's just, meh, but I'm gonna lose my mind if I have to delete it and rewrite it again so this will have to work for now while I work on better ones that I like.

AND LASTLY, please if you have anything you want me to write, just message me, or comment your idea, you can make up your characters, and plot, and everything. Anyways that's all, hope you like this more than I do and have a great day :)
——————
   I walked into the school for the daily routine, just a few minutes late today. I headed to my locker, not really needing it but I'd never miss a chance to see him.

Taking a left turn and I saw him standing there fumbling with some things inside his locker. I opened mine and opened my bag and put in the books I didn't need until later. I heard him grunt and throw something inside.

"Not such a good morning pretty boy?" I teased him. He gave me a side glare while retrieving what he threw, which was his phone.

"Oh, I don't think this is working out, sorry." He said mocking someone. "Let me guess," I said, and he turned his face towards me. "Vivian?" I asked. "Yes," he grumbled.

"Oh how could someone ever leave the infamous pretty boy, I mean after all he is called pretty boy for a reason, so as much as I and the rest of you wonder what made the Vivian dump him, what's even worse was that is was over text. Oh, the questions, so many questions, all will be answered on the next episode of Pretty Boy of Carmel High Schools Life." At this point, if looks could kill I'd be six feet under the ground.

"Done?" he asked through gritted teeth. "Hmm not yet". I smiled just to piss him off even more.

"Well then, If you decide to go on," he said moving in front of me. "Then I can't begin to imagine how devastated the fans would be when they find out that their favorite host was found dead in a ditch"

He put his finger on my chest and smiled. "After the star of the show threw him in there for being the biggest pain in the ass." He said. I held his finger bringing it up slowly.

"Feisty and cocky. I like," I kissed his finger and winked at him. He pulled it away with a fake gag. "You're gay right?" He asked. "Why, interested?" I asked. "No, but you are, right?" He asked again. "Maybe," I said.

"Okay, Saint, get your gay-ass out of here class started five minutes ago," He said while closing his locker and walking away. "We have class together," I said walking behind him after shutting my locker. "No," he groaned. "Yes," I said pushing him so he would walk.

We took a turn but all I cared about was that ass of his. I sound so gay at this moment but honestly, I don't care. Oh, what I'd do to just slap it.

"Stop staring at my ass" He continued to walk swaying it, side to side. Well, at least that's what it looked like in my head. "Stop pretending you don't like it" He didn't say a word. Wait. Does that mean he does like it?

I hadn't noticed that we got to the class until I bumped into his back as he stood in front of the door, opening it, which caused him to trip inside. He turned as glared at me. 'dick' he mouthed 'I'd love some' i mouthed back.

He pretended to gag for a second before turning back to the teacher to apologize for being late and interrupting. I walked after he went to his seat and also apologized and walked to mine. Minutes later I felt his gaze on me, I turned to look at him, but he looked away.