Five

Jais POV

I stand on the stage, and wait for the wedding to begin. I've never been so nervous in my life, I just don't want to mess up anything. Jocelynn has spent so much time and effort on this and I don't want it to be messed up with me or the boys acting like fools... The boys there's a whole other problem. They better not do anything stupid and mess this up, I think as I then hear the doors open and the wedding begins.

Jenna's POV
I walk down the isle, Arm and arm with Beau. The other girls and guys behind us. As we reach the stage we get in our spots. The "Here comes the bride" song starts to play and the doors open once again. Jocelynn steps out, arm and arm with her dad. She looks so gorgeous, and I don't wanna cry but I do.

Jocelynn's POV
As I walk out arm and arm with my dad I see Jenna start to cry. Seeing my Bestfriend cry is really hard, but I know they're not tears of sadness so I can keep my tears in. We finally reach the stage and I hand my flowers to Jenna and I turn to Jai. We grab each others hands and the guy who marries us (Don't know what he's called) starts to talk. "Do you Jai Brooks, take Jocelynn Wayland to be your wife?" "I do." Jai says and a tear slides down his face. "Do you Jocelynn Wayland, take Jai Brooks to be your husband?" "I do" And I begin to cry. "You may kiss the bride" He says and we lean in. Jai kisses me and sparks fly, just like the first time we kissed. The crowd cheers and we walk down the isle once again.