ⓉⓌⓄ

Jocelynn's POV

"Jenna, I just can't decide" "Come on, it's either Light blue and white or Silver and black" "I know, but it's a big decision for me!" I say and just want to cry, all this wedding stuff is making me so emotional and worried about everything. "Okay well I'm going to go get the keys, and then we're going to go try cakes for your wedding! Come on" "I don't want to, I need to pick these out" "Either you go with me and eat some cake or, sit here and cry over table cloths and center pieces.." "Okay, I'll go" I say and I walk to the car with her.

Jennas POV

"Wow, this is like cake heaven!" I say to Jocelynn "Yeah, there's a lot of cakes here, now come on." "Good afternoon ladies, how may I help you?" The store clerk says and walks to us. "Brooks and Wayland wedding cake testing" "Oh, right this way then." She says and leads us into a room with about 20 wedding cake samples on a big round table with 4 chairs around it. "Sit and I will show you ladies the first type of cake." The lady says and grabs a plate of red velvet cake with two pieces on it and puts it in front of us.

Jocelynn's POV

"Well, that took forever" I say to Jenna as we walk into the house. "At least we finally found the one!" Jenna says smiling over at me. We walk into the house and are shocked at what we see.

"Omg! What did you boys do!?" Jenna yells and runs inside to the boys. "Well.. We saw how much you girls were doing, and how stressed out Jocelynn was, so we wanted to help!" Luke says explaining it to us. "So we picked out the colors of the wedding, Black, white and dark blue." Beau says, "Jai is this what you want?" I ask looking over at him. "I picked it out, so yes." "Okay, well at least now the colors of the wedding, the cake and the dress is figured out." "Yeah, let's just say, me and you need to work out a bit after all that cake!" Jenna says and we laugh.

Jennas POV

"Okay now, who's going to be what in this wedding?" I ask Jocelynn who is laying on the floor stressed out about all this. "I have no idea." "Ugh, okay well let me call Jai down to help with this then." "Jai! Get down here! I need your help" I yell and he dashes down the stairs. "Whatcha need Jenna?" He says and sits on the floor beside me. "Who do you want as your best Man? And groomsmen?" I ask. "Um, Beau as my bestman, and luke, skip and James as my groomsmen" Jai says, "Okay that's all I needed from you, you can leave now." "Okay good luck!" He says and walks up the stairs to his room.

Jocelynn's POV

"Okay so the wedding party is done now!?" I ask, "Yes" Jenna says back. "Okay it goes Bestman: Beau, Groomsmen: Luke, Skip and James, Maid of honor: Me, Bridemaids: My older sister Carly, Your cousin Lana, and Jai's older half sister Amanda. And the flower girl: My little sister Lexi." Jenna says. And oh yeah btw Jenna has two sisters and I have one, I don't know if I ever told you guys that. "Okay, now who's going to walk me down the isle?" I ask since it would usually be your father, but mines in Australia right now with my mother. "Well I was gonna save this as a surprise but your mom and dad agreed to fly over to Cali with your sister to attend your big day!"

"This is going to be awesome!"