ⓉⒽⓇⒺⒺ

Jennas POV

"Everyone in place!" Jocelynn yelled so all of us could hear through the church where the ceremony was held. Today was the rehearsals, and Jocelynn was completely stressing about it all at this point. I mean sure the dress, invitations, cake, food, decorations and all that stuff was taken care of but the ceremony was anything but taken care of right now. I ran out the door to where the wedding party was standing in the line. Jocelynn handed out the bouquets to all the bridesmaids and her maid of honor me and the guys got ready to practice walking out. Beau took my arm and we leaded since we were the maid of honor and best man and luke, James and skip followed with the other girls. We stood up on the stage and waited for Jocelynn to walk out with her friend Michael (Since her dad won't be here till the wedding) and she was wearing a short white dress, since you don't practice in your wedding dress in front of your soon to be husband.

Jocelynn's POV

Michael took my arm and led me down the isle, it felt kinda weird without my dad but I knew it would feel right on the big day. Jai stood waiting for me with the boys beside him and Jenna was standing on the other side with the girls beside her. I made it up there and we were going to practice our vows but we wanted to save them for the big day so the practice was over after that.

Jennas POV

I sat in the sand by the beach with Beau and Luke on both sides of me as we watched Jocelynn and Jai pick out where they want everything because this is where the little thing I between of the ceremony and the dinner and dancing (Idk what it's called) but we were pretty bored so Beau and I took a walk.

Jais POV

"Honey, this is going to be perfect trust me" I said touching Jocelynn's cheek looking into her eyes. "I hope it is." "It will, you've got all of us for help and Jenna who is surprisingly a really awesome wedding planner!" I say looking at Jocelynn. "Haha I know, now let's go home and get some sleep, it's getting late" She says and we go home

I fall asleep with those words Jocelyyn said.. "I hope it is."