15-You're perfect

Summary: Eddie is feeling insecure
Age: 18
3rd person

Richie was excited to come home to his boyfriend and cuddle with him all night.

He smiled as he unlocked their apartment door walking and taking off his shoes.

"Ed's I'm hom-" Richie was interrupted by quiet sobs.

He dropped his stuff and rushed towards the noise.

He ended up at his and Eddie's bedroom door.

He knocked softly.

"Eds?" He frowned as he heard more cries from inside the room.

Richie slowly twisted the knob and stepped in.

What he saw broke his heart.

"Eddie why are you crying?" Richie walked towards Eddie who sitting next to their bed on the floor. Richie took a seat next to his sobbing boyfriend on the bed.

Eddie covered his face with his hands.

Richie tried to take Eddie into his arms only to be pushed away.

"Don't touch me, don't look at me, I'm ugly." Eddie sobbed louder pushing Richies hands away.

"W-what did you just call yourself?" Richie said in complete shock.

Eddie look up at him.

"I said I'm ugly." Eddie repeated.

"No you're not. Ed's you're perfect." Richie tried again to hug Eddie and this time didn't get pushed away.

"Why are you saying these things? Who made you think that?" Richie rubbed soothing circles with his thumb on his boyfriends back.

"I-i..." Eddie started crying again.

"No, no baby don't cry I'm here." Richie lifted Eddie onto his lap.

Eddie wrapped his arms around Richies neck and stuffed his face in the curly haired boys shoulder.

"Whoever told you that is wrong Ed's you're perfect." Richie held him tighter.

"Greta..she-she...she's a bitch." Eddie sniffled.

"Okay...?" Richie chuckled still being confused.

"She calls me fat, chubby, ugly every fucking time I walk into that god damn pharmacy." Eddie started crying again.

"You believe her?" Richie asked.

Eddie simply nodded.

Richie got an idea.

He looked down at the hoodie Eddie was wearing.

A black hoodie, probably use to be Richies.

Richie carefully lifted up the bottom of the hoodie seeing the white of a t-shirt.

He smiled and slipped the black hoodie off of Eddie.

"Richie what are you-" Richie interrupted.

"Shush." Richie threw the sweater on the floor and lifted up his boyfriend.

Eddie wrapped his legs around Richie terrified of falling.

"I've got you." Richie reassured him as they started walking out of the room.

"Where are we going?" Eddie asked.

Without a response Richie brought them to the bathroom.

He set Eddie on the counter top and fixed the shirt making it look presentable.

Eddie started getting uncomfortable quickly as he tried to pull the shirt down so his stomach would be less exposed.

"Stop covering your beautiful body." Richie took Eddie's hands away.

Richie finally lifted Eddie back off the counter and set him on the ground backing up.

He wrapped his arms around Eddie's waist from behind as they stood in front of the mirror.

"See?" Richie smiled squeezing Eddie's thighs.

"Perfect." Richie kissed Eddie's head.

Eddie looked down shaking his head.

Richie quickly reacted by lifting his boyfriends chin.

"Eddie, you are absolutely perfect. Your hair, your eyes, oh those fucking eyes. I could stare into them all day and I wouldn't get bored."

Richie smiled grabbing Eddie's small hands.

"There nothing about you that is ugly and if Greta ever tries to pull that shit again you tell me right away okay?" Richie spun Eddie around cupping his face.

"Okay?" Richie repeated bringing Eddie's face closer.

Eddie nodded as tears of happiness ran down his face.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Eddie asked.

"I don't know you made it really fucking hard not to fall for you." Richie brought their lips together.

"I love you Trashmouth." Eddie smiled.

"Just don't ever try that, okay? I don't know what I would do without you." Richie said.

"Yes I promise." Eddie kissed his boyfriend again.

"I love you too baby." Richie smiled

I love this haha