(19)

*hi this is Unnie._.a I'll be doing this chapter*

"Hmm I'll consider it" I say softly , I watch his reaction, smirk lifts his lips as his grip gets tighter.

Goosebumps travel down my spine as I begin to feel the cold wall sticking to my sweaty skin.

Like a snake Taehyung Slithers beside Jungkook staring , it almost seemed like the moment stopped all of a sudden.

"But you dont have time to consider it , your either in or out" Jungkook spoke once again yet this time his voice was deeper and rougher than before , thoughts struck my head like lightning as I looked at both of them.

"Ye--" just before I could answer their invitation a loud phone notification bought sudden silence to the room , my face dropped as I realised it was my phone.

"Please let go of me" I say quickly as I stare at my phone , it was the adrenaline that filled my veins as I realised I needed to answer right now.

"I said let go!" Without realising it I snapped at him making him carefully put me down on the ground , I ran to my phone opening the notification , yet it wasn't what I thought it was.

--------------------------

Bestie

Y/n come to the hospital as fast as possible it's your dad

----------------------------

My heart started pumping fast as I grabbed my clothes and put them on fast as I could possibly do , I felt my hands shake as put on my shoes.

"What's wrong?" I heard Taehyung say , I physically couldn't talk tears filled my eyes as I looked at them both before grabbing my phone and running out.

As I reached the front door I felt a hand on my shoulder , it was Jungkook he looked at me confused "Y/N where are you going?"

"---i need to go the hospital" I whispered yet it seemed so loud in my head , my dad might be a bastard but he's my dad and I can't loose him , he's the only one I have left after mum.

"Let me drive you okay?" He said as he grabbed his keys and put his sneakers on , I nodded my head before we both went to the car.

As soon as i put on my seatbelt i heard another phone notification, I started thinking of the worst as I could just barely make out that it was from my best friend.

"Jungkook please drive" I said as I opened the message.

-------------------------

Bestie

Y/n come to the hospital as fast as possible it's your dad [Read]

Y/n I dont know if your working right now BUT GET OVER HERE NOW

------------------------

That's how I knew it was bad she used capital letters , I looked over at Jungkook who was speeding even though he didn't know what was going on.

We we about 5 minutes from the hospital, my heart was beating fast as I felt sweat trickling down from my forehead, I took my phone once again.

-----------------------
Bestie

Y/n come to hospital as fast as possible it's your dad [Read]

Y/N I dont know if your working right now BUT GET OVER HERE NOW [Read]

I'm 5 minutes away , what floor and room are you in?

The 4 floor , emergency surgery , when you get off the lift walk Y/N I'm in the emergency waiting room I'm sure you know we're that is

-----------------------

Emergency surgery? My thoughts we're intreptued by Jungkook softly placing his hand on my thing as rubbing it , trying to give me some kind of reassurance

"Two minutes" he said , as the red light turned green and he started driving once again.

All this adrenaline , anxiety was making me feel nauseous right to my core , I had hope as I saw the hospital yet this hope was so quickly destroyed.

As he parked his car , rain started to fall it seemed like someone was taking buckets of water and just spilling them , I looked at Jungkook with a smile.

Before opening the car door and stepping the outside I quickly shut the door as the cold rain hit my skin it felt like I was bought back into reality , my legs started moving on their own I was running , running towards the hospital hoping that there was some kind of hope left for me.

*******Jungkook POV*******

And as sudden as the rain Y/N was also gone , I didn't know whether I should go with her or stay in the car.

Yet there was suspense lingering in the air , it felt like the situation was serious, a life threatening situation, the way she acted is not how someone would act if it was a light situation.

I took out my keys as I opened the car door stepping outside...

A scream so loud echoed making my hands shake as I recognised the voice way too well by now , I closed the car door locking it before running into the hospital as fast as my legs could possibly take.

I ran to the reception desk asking the lady if she saw where a girl had ran in and she told me the directions to where she had ran.

The emergency surgery

I thanked the receptionist as I headed for the elevator.

*****Y/N POV******

A scream left my mouth as I felt my knees hit the stone cold floor , sobs left my mouth as I processed everything she had just said

"My dad he was shot three times , the doctors don't think they can save him"

hi everyone sorry for the hold up 👉👈😅