(ep 18)

hmmm mr.min, hes not bad, not bad at all.

watching from the other side of the basketball court, mr min starts to show off to the other students playing basketball, yummy

"OW' you yell after being hit in the head with a ball, you look around and see mr min lock eyes with you worriedly, he jogs over and asks "y/n you okay?" you just nod your head and lick your lips. mr min stares at your tongue run over your lips and coughs "EVERYONE BACK TO THE DRILLS" he shouts and turns back to you, he winks and runs off to the boys. HOLY SHIT BALLS.

you need to calm down so you go to the girls bathrooms. entering you hear a few.... weird noises, so you follow the sound being the curious little girl you are and see something that WAS SO FUCKING UNEXPECTED but also hot at the time *cough*, "JUST FUCK ME ALREADY DADDY" jungkook yelled angrily, while your just standing on the counter watching them make out half naked in the showers. tae pushes one of his fingers into jks ass and he moans loudly while throwing his headback, only to open his eyes to meet yours. he screams and you smirk, tae also looks up and smirks. "hi y/n, wassup tae, jk. what do you guys seem to be doing, lets see "hanging out" are we" you wink and jk turns a bright red while tae seems to challenge you.

"after school, my house (address) ." him and jungkook put their clothes on and walk out. oh fuck OH FUCK YEAH!!!!

once you were at taes house you open the door, finding it unlocked you walked through the hallway and up to a door that looked like it belonged to a bedroom. opening the door, your invited with jungkook pinning taehyung down while on top of him. their lips crashed as they battled for dominance moaning into each other's mouth. jungkook was grinding his hips down against taehyung's, his ass pressing against the hardened bulge that you caused taehyung to have. taehyung reached his hands around to grip at jungkook's ass grinding him harder against his own dick.

"do you like that baby boy? you like feeling my hard dick against your plump ass?" taehyung asked him in a sultry voice and jungkook answered back with his own deep tone.

"mm you know it daddy. i like bouncing on your hard dick too."

"damn right you do." taehyung slapped his ass sliding his hands into the male's jogging pants and past his boxers to grope at his bare ass pushing him down harder against his own clothed erection. they were losing their selves with moans and groans and it was so hot to you. slowly you stripped off your clothes one by one crawling up on the dresser spreading your legs wide and pressing your feet down towards the edge of your dresser. your fingers circled your wet clit as you moaned softly watching them both struggle to not tear each other apart. lips locking and hair pulling it was a sight that made you drip like a river. jungkook had managed to get them both naked, straddling taehyung again he gripped both of their members jerking them off with the same hand grinding his dick up and down against taehyung's. your head tilted to the right, fingers moving down to slip past your tight entrance. two fingers burying deep inside of your pussy you fucked yourself one hand going up to grab at your breast and play with your hardened nipples. taehyung was slapping jungkook's ass bucking his hips up as the male jerked them both off. jungkook soon pulled away crawling onto the floor spreading taehyung's legs wide. he licked a stripe up from his balls to the tip of his cock swirling his tongue around taehyung's weeping length. taehyung grabbed at jungkook's hair letting out a moan of approval as the male sunk his mouth onto the swollen shaft. taehyung looked at you with hooded eyes moaning for you both. he slowly thrust up his hips, eyes burning on you and dropping down to your pussy as you fingered yourself. he was fucking Jungkook's wet mouth at a slow pace trying to keep himself from getting too worked up. hissing slightly, he smirked at you licking over his plump lips flicking out his tongue.