(ep 14)

sitting in namjoons cafe alone you flip through your book about crime, sipping on your iced coffee your foot bounces along in the air with your thigh onto of your other. youve made plans to meet up with namjoon today. you need the money, it's not your fault your dad is an uncaring alcoholic.

30 minuets have gone past and namjoon finally shows up.

he sits down and gives you a serious look. "y/n what's this", he hands you his phone and your eyes widen. "i-i didn't mean to send that". that's one of the pictures youve saved in case you need to send a nude but your too busy to take one, so a back up nude.

"are you sure you sent it to me accidentally y/n?" he gives you a smirk but really your innocent, you don't remember doing it but it helped

"are you sure you sent it to me accidentally y/n?" he gives you a smirk but really your innocent, you don't remember doing it but it helped. you lean over to him and whisper in his ear "maybe it wasn't, but what are you gonna do about it....... daddy" you bit his ear and slowly move away to see him looking gobsmacked. "oh little girl your messing with the wrong person" he stands and signals for you to do the same, you smile innocent and he just smirks and tells you to follow him upstairs into his apartment. 

your fingers immediately reached for the zipper of the dress as you turned into the bedroom. you could hear him groan as the dress fell to the floor, and you were left in your black lace and your black converse.

"kneel," you heard him harshly say. you smirked knowingly; after hearing this dominant side of namjoon you wanna taste him, and you knew how to get what you wanted. your knees hit the cold hardwood floor as he walked in front of you, unzipping his pants.

"what do you say, y/n?" he smirked down at you.

your eyes met his, and you breathed out your answer: "may I please taste you, daddy?"

he responded by pulling out his member and resting it on your lips. you immediately started to suck as your hand pumped up and down. you heard him groan as you swirled your tongue on his tip. his fingers found their way into your hair, and he pushed your head down gently. his hips bucked up as you continued to pleasure him. you looked up at him, and your eyes met his.

"fuck," he muttered. "stand up." you obeyed, and you rose from your knees. namjoon pulled you into a rough kiss, and you moaned into his mouth.

"turn around and bend over. it's time for your punishment from teasing me with your slutty picture." you turned and bent yourself over, intentionally sticking your ass out. "do i have to make you guess my rules?"

"i can't cum till you give me permission." suddenly he slapped your ass, and the sting of the hit made you wince.

"who gives you permission?" he said, his voice dark with lust.

"until daddy, gives me permission" you whimpered. namjoon removed your garter belt and panties. you sighed as he lightly touched you, his fingers running up your thigh. his thumb rubbed against your clit, and your knees almost buckled. "please," you whimpered as he teased you.

"did I tell you that you could speak?" he asked, slapping your ass again. you winced again. you'd never get use to the spankings, but you loved it when people took control of you like this. you moaned as his finger found your clit again. he rubbed it in circles and slowly put one finger inside of you. your back arched, and your eyes shut tightly. you could feel the heat growing between your legs. the coil in your stomach was starting to unravel, and you knew you were close to cuming. you forced your pleasure back down, knowing that if you were to cum, you'd be in trouble.

suddenly, he stopped touching you. you groaned in disappointment. you turned your head and looked over at namjoon, and his dark eyes met yours. you shuddered; the look of his face was one of complete lust.

"i want you right now, baby girl," he said, his voice deep and husky. you blushed, startled by his blunt words. he moved you to the bed and positioned you on your back. he spread your legs and ran his hands up your thighs. he stood back and undressed, sliding his pants and underwear down his legs.

you watched as he undressed. the muscles in his arms rippled as he removed his shirt. you moved across the bed, crawling on your hands and knees, and reached out for him.

"daddy, I need you," you cooed as you gripped his length. he groaned and leaned into your touch. he bent down and kissed you, and his hand cupped your face as he deepened the kiss. he pulled away from you and motioned for you to stand. he moved you so you were standing near the edge of the bed and bent you over.

"do you know how horny i got from that picture?" he said, positioning himself behind you. he lined himself up with your opening and slid into you. he didn't stop to give you time to adjust; he just moved swiftly in and out of you. his thighs slapped against yours with the force of his thrusts. "do you like that?" he asked as he slammed into you. he slapped your ass as he pulled out of you. you whimpered and nodded. "lay on your back, baby. i want to see your face when you cum."

you laid down on the bed, and he immediately slid back into you. your eyes shut as the pleasure started to overwhelm you. with each thrust, you came close to your climax. you opened your eyes and looked at namjoon; his jaw was slack, and his brows were knitted together. your wrapped your legs around him, and he leaned forward, pressing his forehead against yours. he pumped into you faster, feeling his own peak coming up quickly.

"please, daddy," you moaned. his hand reached in between you and brushed up against your clit as he began to cum, giving you unspoken permission to finish. your hips bucked, and you fell into your own orgasm. you could hear someone yelling namjoon's name, and you realized that it was you. as you came down from your climax, your whole body relaxed. exhaustion washed over you as you laid on the bed in namjoon's arms. he whispered things to you as you drifted off. the last thing you heard before you went to sleep was...

"i think i love you....