Chapter 10: The Letter & The Kiss

I didn’t speak to anyone during the rest of the school. But I did earn few glaring from the students. After the school, I walked out straight to the entrance gate. Thankfully, the driver was waiting for me.

Someone did play some tricks on me. Why? Good question with no answer. Frustrated, I recall back what happened in the principal’s room. It was a lady principal, which means bad. She looked elegant and classy, of course.

When she started to lecture me about skipping classes, my ears would bleed. She didn’t even let me explain anything. I sighed when the car stopped.

When I entered the house, I heard mom’s voice. My mood was lightened to hear her voice. I entered the kitchen and was shocked to see mom crying while Nathan consoling her. 

“Mom, what happened and why are you crying?” I looked at Nathan, cursing him already. If he was the reason, I’m not going to keep quite.

“Ariel, please go to your room. Your mom needs some time….”

“What did you do to her?” I screamed at him.

“Ariel, please. It wasn’t h..him. I will talk to you later, okay?” Mom stood up while clutching a blue paper in her right hand.

I froze. I had no idea what happened to her but something bad happened. I just nodded. She walked passed me to her room.

I looked at Nathan, searching for some explanation. Of course, he ignored me.

“Can you tell me what happened?” I demanded. He ignored me again, as if I wasn’t there.

“Please…” I pleaded this time.

“Oh, you are still here? I’m surprised,” he smirked.

“Really? Are you blind?” He was just provoking me. Grrrrrr….

“Thanks to the idiot father of yours, lalala…lalala..lalala…” he smirked again and walked out.

“Wait, what? What did you said just now? Don’t you dare insult my dad! You have..”

“SHUT UP!”

I was taken aback by that. He looked fierce at the moment. But then, in a split second he changed to his smiling face.

“My dear Ariel, you asked me a question and I replied.” He walked away after saying those words. But, I didn’t understand.

I tried to sleep that night. His words keep on replayed in my mind. Why would he talk about my dad? And how on earth he replied to my question? 

It seemed like I just closed my eyes for a while but the alarm went ringing after that. I dragged myself to the bathroom and got ready to school. 

Although I started to hate the school but I would rather spend my day there then spending even 10 minutes here in this house. 

Before leaving the house, I peeked into my mom's room. No one was there. Out of curiosity, I sneaked in. I knew it was wrong, but hey, don't blame me. 

After taking a few steps in, I panicked. I didn't even know why I entered mom's room at the first place. Agreed that it was a stupid move, I turned back to the door. However, there was a dustbin behind the door and the tiny blue pieces in the bin reminded me of the paper mom was holding the day before. 

I bend down to collect those few pieces and chucked them quickly into my bag as I heard someone coming. I walked out to the hall as if nothing happened when I saw the maid. Relieved, I went straight to the car just to avoid someone. Who else? 

"Well, did you miss me?" Speaking of the devil, here she was. 

Slowly I turned  facing her small figure. She was grinning evilly. 

"Nope and never!" I smiled. 

"Really? I'm surprised. Anyway, how was your day yesterday?" She grinned non-stop. Her question just made my morning worst. Why would she remind me of that? 

"Oh, it was an amazing and wonderful first day. And..." 

"Yeah, amazing and wonderful memory in the toilet, huh?" She cut in. I stared at her for a while and let her words sunk in me. WHAT? I gapped. How did she find out? Don't tell me it was her doings? Oh my God! I should have known.

I leaned my head on the locker. I have to think more than twice before doing anything in this school. Who knew what Ros would do next time.

Suddenly, I was turned behind by some force and before I looked at my new enemy, my eyes were blocked by another hand.

“Hey, what are you…” Something wet touched my lips before I finished the sentence.  I protested but it was all in vain. Oh my god, I was being kissed by some unknown enemy. What the heck? 

The person lifted his hand. I looked into his eyes. A guy? In an all girls school? Somehow that guy seemed familiar. I tried to open my mouth but nothing came out.

“Hey, I know you. You were the girl at the gate yesterday, right? Remember me? Anyway, thank you for the kiss. Bye.” He ran away and left me speechless.

I stood there like an idiot for few minutes and was unable to process anything at that moment. I was so going to kill that guy if I see him again.

“Ariel, are you alright?” Someone asked.

“Hah?” Oh, it was Sharol. I blinked at her.

Sharol sighed and then dragged me to the class. I was confused and there were a lot of questions formed in the tiny brain of mine. I was going to explode soon. Oh God, please help me. 

Tadaa...how was it? This chapter was not edited. So, feel free to comment about the mistakes. I am sorry that I delayed this chapter for quite sometime. I was busy celebrating ....festival. Hahaha. 

I hope for more comments, VOTE and even fans. Please do support me and don't forget to vote---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->