Introduction

Introduction

Ariel was just a normal girl with a normal family. When her father went for a three months business trip, Ariel and her mom received a phone call saying otherwise. This changed her normal world upside down. 

All the guys Ariel had known in her life seems to give her bad nightmares. Will she ever believed a guy? What would happen to her love life?

************************************************************************************************************

My note:

Helloo..this is my first story in wattpad. Hope everyone can support me by reading, voting, commenting and fanning....the least you can do for me is to comment so that i knew that you did read my chapters. The introduction might be a bit lame...but I promise to deliver a good story to you. 

Characters Introduction:

Ariel is the main character [Ariel's POV, unless otherwise stated]. The story is about how Ariel face the new fated life after her father's disappearance? She will then meet Nathan and Ros. Those two will add the spices in the story. 

Later, there will be few chapters on flashbacks, not Ariel's flasbacks. The main reason: to unlock the mystery behind Dad's disappearance and other mysteries.....as well. 

So, again...please read + comment + vote .....thank you