Chapt 3- Juliet POV

I slowly shut the wooden door, making an effort not to make too much noise, if I take my shoes off here, I can probably sneak of upstairs to my room before my mother and sister catch me. I slide off my leather school shoes and leave them by the door on the Matt, making sure that no dirt falls off onto the white marble floor. I straighten up slide my feet along the floor of the hallway, stopping at an archway which leads into the lounge room, or on days like today.............. the beauty parlor, my mother insists she and my sister Grace get a pampering session every week so she, forks out $500 every week for a beautician to come to our house, am I ever invited for a pamper? of course not, embarrassment to the family.

My mothers voice fills the lounge room, my sisters responding in all the right places, the weekly gossip I see, I flatten myself out against the wall next to the arch and listen.

" And I was like........... Bitch please, my little sister has bigger boobs than you, and then, can you believe this, the f**kin bitch slapped me, so I pulled her hair." MY sisters weekly update on her troubles about her being bullied make up majority of the conversation.

"Babe, I don't care if you rip her hair out you set her straight, I'll phone the school immediately"

I have heard enough, it all ways ends like this I unscramble myself and squeeze my key right into the palm of my hand, so it doesn't jingle. I slowly place one foot in front of the other, sliding across the floor, I am invisible, I am.........................................

" Juliet, sweetie, what thehell have you done to your hair, where are those extensions I bought you the other day, you look awefuuuuuuullllllllllll, You are a disgrace!"

HERE WE GO, World war 3

"They look bad" I shout as I inch my way up the stairs.

"They make you look better than normal" she shouts after me.

Oh the joys of a loving family eh?

I dump my bag on my bed, I will unpack it later. I walk over to my mirror which I have covered with fresh flowers, that grow on a tree just outside my window. The little white blossoms make my room smell nice. Sometimes, I leave my window open, and climb out through it ( it is a big window, with double doors), onto the veranda roof which is the story below me, then I climb out into the tree up and onto the roof where I watch the stars. Such a Disney princess thing to do right? But I like it.

I stare at my reflection in the mirror, my mother is right, my hair is in a floppy bun, that bobbles ontop of my head, Why can't I be like my sister, perfect blonde hair that flows down to past her shoulders, ven though she straightens it every morning which makes it look damaged.

That boy would've seen me looking like this! I tug down my skirt, and straighten out my blouse, to check myself out, yep no matter which direction I turn I am still a size women's 14. I rip off my clothes and fumble through my closest to find a dress, not expensive like my sisters, only from Target, but it is comfortable, and who is going to see me anyway, it is not like I invite friends over.

I start to unpack my bag, shoving my clothes down the laundry shoot in the process, our maid, Rose will look after them for me, or I'll do it my self as I am the equivellent to a maid, and well she is the only person who listens to me and I can have a gossip session with, even though she is, like, 60 or something.

I pour out the contends of my bag, PE uniform, down the chute, Maths text book, on my desk along with all my other books. I scroll through my phone pretending that someone might have sent me a message, and check my money. Wait a second didn't I bring my diary to school today, I am sure I had, I never forget it, that diary is my life, literally, my dates, personal diary, notes and programmes.

 Where the hell is it? Could it have fallen out of my bag when I crashed into the boy...................... the super hot cut boy? From FWHB. What if he picked it up and is showing his whole school and I start getting stalked and I start getting beat up after school and then one might try to rape my or murder me.

What should I do?

I slump onto my bed and cup my face in my hands, I am officially dead. I hope he is nice enough to return it.

Downstairs I hear the front door bang shut and Rose call for dinner, she always makes sure she times it so that dinner is on the table when my father walks through the door. My father, the stuck up dick, will not even pay her wages if dinner is five minutes late.

I drag myself downstairs and slip into my chair, my sister, still going on about the slut at school, my mother listening intentivly and my father, well he couldn't give a shgit as long as I am quite and he can eat.