chapter 2- Theo POV

My eyes follow the girl run down the street, her brown hair bobbling in a strange bun, but it looks cute. She looks cute. Her face down as she enters a bus, 945, I'll have to remember that, she talks to the driver and makes her way to the back, seat where she sinks down.

I stand there on the corner of the street with my bag slung over my shoulder, not really knowing what to do but stare at the bus, my eyes instantly attracted to the metal slug, not that I have a crush on buses, hell to the no, it is just the girl inside, the girl with the brown bun. She is not like any other girl I have seen, or liked for that matter, she isn't sexy or hot, or slim either, although she did have a nice set of boobs. She was chubby, well it kind of looked like that, but she wasn't fat. Well I couldn't exactly tell from under all of the clothes she was wearing, seriously I never understand why private schools have to go all out with their uniform.

The skirts and the blouses and the ties and jumpers and blazers, seriously what is wrong with a T-shirt and shorts, or A skirt for the girls and a jacket for winter, who gives a shit what the school looks like in public, because as soon as you walk through the gates, its a free country.

My phone buzzes in my pocket and I drag my eyes away from the bus that is stopping at another bustop in the far off distance. I check the caller ID, Oh cool, its only James, I would die if it was one of those girls calling me for the fifteenth time since two days ago. Since when has hooking up with a girl ever signalled 'your mine forever' or my personal favourite ' call me to plan the date for next week.' Who ever said there was a date?

"James, talk to me" I pick up the phone.

"Oh dude, finally, I thought you'd never pick up, I was just about to file a missing persons report." His deep voice jokes into the phone.

"Yeah" I say, just to shut him up, James can go on forever with the jokes and towards the end they don't even make any sense. "So what's up bro?"

His laughing stops. " Oh yeah, those chicks from last weekend keep calling me, and I told them to f**k off, and stop stalking me and then the dumb one said they were calling me to get you to pick up."

"And what did you say?"

"Oh to ef off again, like man what happened that night".

My memory searches back to two days ago, on Saturday, I remember pulling into the party and plenty of hot babes being there and then me finding the beer fridge and then.......................... fuzziness.

"I seriously have no idea".

"Thought you wouldn't you were pretty out of it....."

"Hey so were you"

"Well, I wasn't as pissed as you were."

"Right whatever, what do you want James."

" Some of the boys are coming to mine tonight, my parents have just left for the next two weeks, on that holiday I told you about".

"What holiday, did you tell me about, where they go to" Not that I really gave a stuff, I just thought I should ask in case they haven't gone far and pop in during our boys night.

"How the hell should I know, some place starting with 'i' "

"Italy"

"Who gives, so you coming, I already got the stuff."

"Yeah I'll be there, maybe in an hour or so"

"Later bro"

"later mate"

I continue up the steps of the station when something catches my eye, A book, covered in green paper lays on the ground, right where the girl had fallen, I check my bag, making sure it wasn't mine then, I make my way back down the steps, probably going to be late for the train again, but who gives a stuff, mum doesn't get home till five anyway and by then I'm outta there.

I bend down and place my skateboard on the ground beside me, making sure it doesn't roll I pick up the book, definately not mine, when I look closley I can see tiny love hearts doodled on the cover, my books are doodled with other things that I think I shouldn't mention. My favourite, doodle, the middle finger.

I flip it open revealing, a neatly organised timetable, and bell times, flipping through it even more, there is more drawings, assessment notices, schedule and a personal diary. Jesus, this girl was organised, she would probably have the exact date that the world is going to end in there.

I flip through some more, a little scrap book of pictures of the girl I saw before, smiling showing white teeth, she has curly brown hair when it is out, pictures of her and this girl, kind of skinny, pulling weird faces, with quotes like BF 4eva. Seriously why can't girl speech a normal language, instead of these YOLO and BFFL.

I flip through more revealing her details, home address, phone number and her name.

Juliet.

----------------------------------------------------A/N----------------------------------------------------

hey guys zozo101 here, I would really like it if we could get some comments on this page or even a nice little press of the button that says VOTE?

 So what do youi think of this being in a boys POV

remeber I always want to hear ur ideas so message me.

Zozo101