Chapter 10- Juliet POV

Chapter 10 Juliet pov

* A/N * Hey guys I think this chapter was meant to be a Theo POV chapter but I deciced to do it from Juliet POV instead and you will see why!!!!

Also just a reminder if you thinki their romance is going too fast remeber that in Romeo and Juliet( which is what this book is based on) fell in love and got married in four days then died. Talk about fast romance heh :)

Okay ill stop chatting now ENJOY :)*

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. Nobody is up yet, well I bet Rose is because she always gets up early, but apart from her nobody is up. This is just the way I like it. Geeze my luck has been going pretty good for me latterly. Theo. And nobody up, this means I can sneak out for school without any problems.

I have been promptly  avoiding my family for the past couple of days. Ever since my date with Theo at the football. I just know they will ask me questions about my so called time at the club, which we all know, never happened. I have been going pretty well with the avoiding thing, as today is Tuesday. Maybe I should do this more often, it could really work in my favour…..

I open the fridge, my stomach hunting for something to eat inside this metal beast of a fridge. I close my eyes for anticipation; this is normally the best part of my day. I stand there, with the fridge open like an idiot. Okay I can’t take this anymore, I have to take a look………………… ARE YOU KIDDING ME.? What the hell happened to American families having the best fridges in the world! I mean seriously, my fridge normally has a least one thing nice, but, what the hell has happened.

I stare at the shelves, an array of every green vegetable under the sun, sits there practically sticking up the middle finger at me. I move to the next shelf, not really any better, ew is that a brain!, what type of diet is my mother on now! Third shelf not any better. I move to my secret lockable compartment under one of the shelves. I hope I still have some muffin left from yesterday………….

What the hell it’s empty I never leave it empty. Unlessssss. Shit! I slam shut the fridge door and hurry to the laundry room. Rose is in here, her small hunched shoulders bending over a pile of clothes. I stand next to her and start folding. I often do this, I feel bad leaving it all to her even though it is her job.

“Details!” I whisper, she knows what I mean, Rose and I have a strong connection, she has practically raised me as a baby as my mother refused to take an ugly baby out of the house.

“I know, I am so sorry, she raided last night, your mother threatened to fire me if I didn’t show her the stash, I don’t even know how she found out! Please forgive me. But now the whole house is on diet lockdown! It is terrible; I don’t even know how to cook brains! “She whisper shouts.

“It’s okay” I whisper, my stomach just sinking even lower.

“But…. I saved this for your breakfast” she pulls out two pop tarts. I squeal and start munching on them while continuing to fold the clothes.

Rose just smiles at me. IN a way I think she pity’s me. I don’t want people to pity me. I mean I can sort of understand the point my mum is getting at, a girl is not worth anything unless she is beautiful. I guess that is why she disowns me so much because she doesn’t even want to be related to me.

My hands skim through the pile of clothes and pull out a bright fluro pink G-string. I spit out my crumbs of my last pop tart onto it. Who the hecks is this. I turn to Rose.

“Who’s is…….”

“I thought I heard voices down here” my mother booms from the doorway. I swing around startled, how long has she been there. I accidently sling shot the devils panties across the room and it hits my mother straight in the face. I stumble back, wiping my mouth for any signs of breakfast.