"Excuse me!" Anthony snaps, "My mother regrets everyday for her actions and had no choice in the matter! It was either my mom bullies Cinderella or she would've been the one to get abused! You disgusting sorry excuse for a child!"

"Yeah!" Dizzy holds Anastasia close to her and wraps her arms around the woman. "Auntie has changed a lot! She works for her money and she writes Cinderella every chance she gets to apologise for her actions. She has dreamed one day to reunite with my step-aunt and be the older sister that she was supposed to be to her! My auntie may have been wicked, but so has your so called girlfriend!"

"And for your information Chad, you're the last person to ever accuse our auntie of anything!" Ashley screams with tears down her face, "You ridicule Anastasia for bullying our mother and had the audacity to ruin her dress, when you have done the exact same thing to me!"

The people gasp and watch as tensions rise. I look over to Layla who holds Ashley close to her, wiping away the young Charmings tears away.

"Is that so?" Cinderella turns to Chad, "What did you do Chad?"

"Mom, Ashley's speaking nonsense!" Chad tries to lie, "I've never done anything to-"

"I will not tolerate lies child." Fairy Godmother said, stepping in. "You have bullied your sister to the point of causing her harm and then have the audacity to ruin her dress for the Coronation."

"He what?!" Kit Charming pulls his son by the collar and slammed him to the wall, "I may not be one for harming my child, but I will make an exception today." The man glares down at Chad, "Is what  Ashley and Fairy Godmother saying true? You would harm your sister and destroy her gown for the coronation?"

"I have evidence if you'd like to see it for yourself." Layla pulls out another file of all the things Chad has done and hands it over to Cinderella. Peter takes out his phone and shows the Charmings and Anastasia the video regarding Ashley's dress being burn't along with the comments underneath the video, most of which are very disgusting. 

I remember reading them when I saw the video and let me tell you, they were not pretty at all. In fact, most if not all were downright vile. Cinderella screams in horror as she witnesses her little girl crying her heart out while her dress is being destroyed by Chad, Audrey and many others. What she and her husband found hard to swallow was the message at the end. Kit drops his son, causing the boy to fall to the floor. I can see my friends along with Ben and Danny showing various other parents who are present.

Most of the adults gasp in horror and sheer disgust. They turn their attention to the two teenagers while some mothers and fathers turned to their children who are present in the video.

"Andrew?" The Swan Princess gasps, "Please tell me this is not true. Tell me this is just a farce, that you did not participate in something as malicious as this." Andrew turns away, unable to face his mother. "Answer me!"

"Barry?!" Woody and Bo-Peep turn to their son angrily.

"Alain?!" Merida turns to her four sons horrified, "Jeoffery, Nathaniel and Thomas too?!"

"Jocelyn Annabelle Mouse!" Mickey and Minnie yell.

"Not you as well Jenna!" Andy and Scarlet Wolf exclaim as they turn to their daughter.

Many teens look down in shame and guilt, unable to face their parents wrath. Over twenty teens are the same as I can see, all sweating and looking down in absolute shame.

"I can't believe so much is happening under my nose at school!" Fairy Godmother said, "Why must I be the last to know about these things?!"

"That should be my line!" Cinderella snaps, "Why was I not informed about all this?"